The online racing simulator
SRT - Inside Sim Racing Episode 12
This week on SRT !

This week's edition of InsideSimRacing includes our new show host, Jessica Lopez. This week we report on SimBin's announcements on V-WTCC and STCC. Next we go to World Class Racing Series coverage on North American GP, FSR, and Sim-Challenge. We end the show with our third contest giveaway. See who won an LFS S2 License, Copy of Race 07 as well as ARCA Sim Racing and a signed Alex Zanardi Team BMW hat.

Also up at www.InsideSimRacing.Tv !

A special report on the new look of SRT. In this show, we announce the new host of Inside Sim Racing, Jessica Lopez, as well as two new reporters, Bob Simmerman and Len Okell. Last but not least, we introduce our new Director of Business Development, Bruce Saltzman. Also..Jessica takes us on a tour of our new website!

All on www.insidesimracing.tv

Darin Gangi
Inside Sim Racing

P.S. We've moved / redirected from www.simracingtonight.com
thx for the link. now i have one more thing to watch instead of studying for finals.
Quote from DarinSRT :This week's edition of InsideSimRacing includes our new show host, Jessica Lopez.

I've got a mental image of a cross between Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez.

I'm scared to tune in in case she doesn't live up to what I'm expecting
Quote from The Moose :I'm scared to tune in in case she doesn't live up to what I'm expecting

Yah, she's hot ! Think of Suzy Perry crossed with a sexy primary school teacher

Me's looking forward to the SRT's look at sim racing beachwear segment
Whoa, Scheuerle won!

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Whoa, Scheuerle won!

Scheuerle not ?

edit: How red is Shauns face when holding his helmet for the new girl
Quote from Mazz4200 :How red is Shauns face when holding his helmet for the new girl

Probably the closest hes ever been to a girl!

But seriously does LFS really need another german
LFS already has that particular German.

You might know him as #low|zockmachine.
Great job on the new host, she should get you a few more fans. The show is definately improving a lot.
We're not affiliated with ASS.. They have a completely different format.. ASS is a magazine, we do video.

I have nothing against ASS and enjoy reading their magazine..

Anything that may have happened in the past with ASS and the LFS community is between ASS and the LFS community.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Uh oh, I smell ASS.

lol...

Anyone want to come do an interview with Jessica ? You'll need to be in California..

Interested to see how many others will blush

Quote from sil3ntwar :Probably the closest hes ever been to a girl!

But seriously does LFS really need another german

Quote from DarinSRT :Anything that may have happened in the past with ASS and the LFS community is between ASS and the LFS community.

nothing happened as such its just that ass and bob in particular arent exactly known for good journalism round here
Quote from DarinSRT :Anything that may have happened in the past with ASS and the LFS community is between ASS and the LFS community.

I wasn't speaking as a representative for "the LFS community", I hate these bastards too, although the flame war we had here with the ASS people that one time was a novelty.

All I remember from Bruce is that he's cranked up his half-hearted hype machine in the past and it always ran out of juice before he had anything to use it on, and Bob... Well I'm looking forward to seeing if Bob's capable of conceding that a sim-related product has any flaws on video, given that he's never done it in print.
Quote from Mazz4200 :

Darin and Shaun in trunks? Please reconsider this request
Why does Shaun always act like hes imbarrised?
lol.. good show guys
good show

yeeeey for zock
Quote :Originally Posted by Mazz4200

Darin and Shaun in trunks? Please reconsider this request

rofl ill watch it later i have too much to do atm to watch it now
Im not keen on opening it right here at the office, could please someone post a link to download the show, if available?

TIA
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Whoa, Scheuerle won!

I hope this doesn't mean he'll move away from LFS.. :worried:

By the way, did you know we have a smiley called : shaun : ? Here it is::shaun:
shorter hair and some tatt's and I could dig her :P
Quote from Mazz4200 :

Quote from Hoshimodo :Darin and Shaun in trunks? Please reconsider this request

Apparently, now they're famous, they only do Speedo work.
lol.. ya right... never gonna see that on the show..

Quote from dungbeetle :Apparently, now they're famous, they only do Speedo work.

You should do a Most Wanted instalment! I know u guys like ur karting so KartSim has to be number 1 Mind you I can't think of too many other sims coming out soon... 1.0.3 NkP lol ??? iRacing...?? what else???

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG