The online racing simulator
Question about Lap Records
I was wondering if the Lap Records have been reset when we all had to update to Patch Y. I've read on www.lfs.net that since patch Y the cars have been made slower. I quote:

"Hello licensed racers,

This is a short message notifying you that your online PB's have been reset.
This was done due to the changes brought along with patch Y. Cars are slower than in the previous versions of LFS, making it hard to improve your best laptimes."

Reactions are welcome

Greetz,
Nachtwaker.
yeah, they have been restet so far i know
Alright, thanks man
I have a question also about my lap record My name doesnt come up in the $track menu
It shows my Licence name (Ajrose) but not my full name?

Not a big deal just curious
#5 - Jakg
Have you set your name in MyCTRA?
Quote from Jakg :Have you set your name in MyCTRA?

I'm pretty sure I have. My online password is set So I imagine I'd set my name at the same time But I'll check to be sure
Yea I also had "use real names" set to off but I believe that is only for displaying the results after a race.
#9 - SamH
This has reminded me of an update I want to make to the X-System. At the moment, the first/last name information is copied to the lap record from the driver database occasionally, and the copy-over is triggered when someone views the Lap Record page on the CTRA website. Some people will have noticed that the page occasionally takes a while to open. If the update hasn't run for 30 mins or more, this is what's happening.

However, if nobody views the Lap Record page for a while, the database isn't updated. This is the fix I need to do

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG