Maxim and Tarc
:O

absolutly fantastic
gobsmacked
shocked
flabbergasted
and more.

that was amazing well done! can believe i havnt seen that before now
am i the only one that cant download the hi res versions?
Is it lets post old movies week? :P Nice vid.
Quote from BigTime :Is it lets post old movies week? :P Nice vid.

Hahaha xD i just want to show this vid's xD becous it's good vids and i dont have post them on lfs forum
Quote from maxiim :Hahaha xD i just want to show this vid's xD becous it's good vids and i dont have post them on lfs forum

You - haven't but Tarc has

anyway, seen it, good one
Nice vid, not better, than the previous one (Step into S2), which had better editing, but still worth watching. Do you have more?
Quote from james_bskt :am i the only one that cant download the hi res versions?

quote myself here no reply
im sure this is a repost...

Why doesnt tarc himself post em?..

He's got some gr8 vids tho
Quote from squad_e :im sure this is a repost...

I wonder where he gets all his hits from... I post them on LFS forum and he gets more than 5 times the hits I do. His videos are good but thats not going to get you 3000+ views over a period of 3 months.
Well Tarc once mentioned that related videos and youtube search give his vids the main hits =] Also.. drf vids are more popular than race vids xD
Well On topic.. Tarc gets better @ makings vids.. so obviously.. the newer, the more awesome ^_^ next one will probably be off the hook
Quote from squad_e :im sure this is a repost...

tarc is working in scotland,and dont have lot of time
Quote from e2mustang :tarc is working in scotland,and dont have lot of time

you think i dont know that i talk to the guy..
Tarc just doesn't visit LFS forum anymore to post something, as I asked him...
Quote from evilgenius :drf vids are more popular than race vids xD

[rant] Well I can see why they are more popular, also they are much easier to make than racing videos... It's just a shame (for me anyways) that 2 guys drifting for 5 minutes can give you more usable footage than a hour long league race with people running constantly near the WR (for the tires and pressures they are using) all race long... [/rant]
Quote from squad_e :you think i dont know that i talk to the guy..

so why do you ask here?
Quote from BigTime :I wonder where he gets all his hits from... I post them on LFS forum and he gets more than 5 times the hits I do. His videos are good but thats not going to get you 3000+ views over a period of 3 months.

try posting them as video replys
-
(maxiim) DELETED by maxiim
Quote from squidhead :try posting them as video replys

Now that's a pretty good idea... They do have to accept the reply but I'm sure that I can find a few people that would. I was thinking also about trying other big forums that specialize in more than one racing game... I'll try that on some of the up coming projects.
#21 - Tarc
Quote from BigTime :Now that's a pretty good idea... They do have to accept the reply but I'm sure that I can find a few people that would. I was thinking also about trying other big forums that specialize in more than one racing game... I'll try that on some of the up coming projects.

They don't neccesserily have to accept them. One day I noticed there are two video replies, and I had no idea. But yeah, I just checked it with YouTube Insight, that most of the views are from related links (most of them my other vids) or from Youtube Search (but I even saw Tarc, tarcal87 in search queries - not like it is anything worth mentioning in percentage, just good )
#22 - Tarc
And thanks everyone for the great comments, I just noticed that Maxim posted this.
(Also just purchased my new account with my proper name.)
Nice video! Nice editing and style! Not that i like drifting that much...but the visual look is great. Good Job.

Maxim and Tarc
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG