No FBM car tag in requested wr list
Hi Victor, just a small bug in the wrs list, requested by &action=wr

Quote :560 411 XRT 37350 83530 0 123440 513 BlueFlame
561 211 25370 44180 0 65990 513 Maddin15

FBM is missing in Maddin15's line
#2 - s1m0n
LFSWorld stats bug
Is this a bug?
WR data dosn't contain new car (Formula FB02). Where the new car should be it's just an empty string.
and now? (sorry can't test myself atm)
#4 - s1m0n
It's OK now.

But, now there is another problem. When getting PB-s, before if player had no PB, pubstat didn't return anything, now pubstat for PB-s that don't exist returns time as 0 (zero). Is that the way it should be from now on?
I think it's always been like that. But if a racer deleted all his pb's lately, then his lapcounts are still there. So if you request someone's pb via pubstat, it'll return 0 for the pb, but still returns that lapcount. Just like how it is on lfsworld itself. Someone can have no pb (deleted) but he will still have a lapcount on that combo.
#6 - s1m0n
Quote from Victor :I think it's always been like that. But if a racer deleted all his pb's lately, then his lapcounts are still there. So if you request someone's pb via pubstat, it'll return 0 for the pb, but still returns that lapcount. Just like how it is on lfsworld itself. Someone can have no pb (deleted) but he will still have a lapcount on that combo.

Thank you. Stupid me
#7 - balee
Wow! What's that?
Attached images
wow.JPG
-
(eimer_) DELETED by eimer_
Quote from balee :Wow! What's that?

with like 70m per lap, it´s 210m after 3 laps - that´s not really 1 km, is it?
anyway, you´re lucky! i´ve done several hundred laps uf1 on autox layouts (mostly banger races), and it doesnt show a single one - only bl1 and 2.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
see this..
Attached images
chemical equation.JPG
Yesterday I had three or four races, but the stats gone. I saw them yesterday. As I see noone has stats for 14th of April. Why?

Also... Drag races are not recorded there?
Drags aren't recorded on lfsworld indeed.
Were you doing regular races on the 14th? If so, I've no idea how they could disappear tbh.
And I see enough people with stats on the 14th, so I'm not sure what you meant there.
I watched my replays folder, and I only had a qualify and some drag races. So sorry for that, memories tricked me.
Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but in case it is just so you know

LFSWorld used to show PB splits since patch Y, on website and in game. I've just done new PB and noticed that it's hows only PB (first noticed in game), then went to website and under sectors it says n/a. Thinking maybe it's only me, but I checked stats of my teammate who's just set a PB like me and he it's same situation.
which combo was that?
Last night i've put a rewritten stats processor program in place (that processes all your online stats) - maybe it has a bug.
We drove WE int / FZR
ok yeah found the bug and fixed now. Thanks for the report.

Please let me know of _any_ irregularity you may find. I've tested it quite thouroughly, but the stats processor is rather big and I've totally rewritten it, so there may be small bugs.
Ok, you're welcome, for now enough of driving
Lfsw doesn't record my splits now . At least my splits on ky3r in f08.

edit: same goes for all other cars i made pb on ky3r today (most s1 cars).
i should just have fixed that. When you do a new pb now, the splits will be there.
Yup my new fxr lap was count just right Thank You.

LFSWorld stats bug
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG