The online racing simulator
Champions League
(93 posts, started )
It's not luck as much as it is persistence. Chelsea weren't playing well, and Liverpool should have really pulled out the stops last night, particularly early in the second half where Chelsea were completely dominated by Liverpool's energy.

Chelsea made a couple of things happen, though, especially once Kalou came on for J.Cole (worst performance ever by him btw), and Liverpool seemed to become very negative for the rest of the game. I said at the time they would regret it, although I certainly didn't expect what happened.

I fancy Liverpool to score at the Bridge, but if they go ahead early on and then try to "hang on to what they have" they'll only have themselves to blame when Chelsea equalise and they suddenly find themselves having to re-engage their positive gears.
Quote from fujiwara :You don't seem to understand how eliminatory games work.

Offcourse i do, but Chelsea was beaten in every aspect of the game, tactically, defensively, offensively... I know luck is part of the game, but when you show nothing in the game, then you don't deserve to have luck, yesterday Chelsey showed nothing...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Offcourse i do, but Chelsea was beaten in every aspect of the game, tactically, defensively, offensively... I know luck is part of the game, but when you show nothing in the game, then you don't deserve to have luck, yesterday Chelsey showed nothing...

Them you should blame Liverpool for the result...nobody get tails or heads without fliping the coin.
Chelsea were a best team when coached by Mourinho and they produced great games against Liverpool and yet they were elimated twice.
After the game Riise got pulled by the police aswell...

Got caught heading the wrong way lol.

Im gutted that chels av a advantage. But whos the king of comebacks?!?
Go Go Blues.
Is Michael Douglas a Chelsea fan too ?
Just great.

It's going to be a final with the two most hated teams in the country.

I would watch it but I'm sure i can find something more interesting to do, like rearranging my stamp collection, or perhaps i could get on with some important knitting.
Nice strike by Babel. Interesting last three minutes.
Petr Cech not drinking enough red bull...
That was quite a good and exciting match.

Too bad the wrong team (IMO) won.
Bah, i was working last night so didnt get to see the game, just finished my shift, going to watch it before i go to bed.

I cant believe we lost, those pigs at chelsea dont deserve anything, i hate Man U, but ill be cheering for them in Moscow. Its good that we have two English teams in the final, just goes to show how much the standard of domestic football here has increased, shame we cant do that on the international stage.

Even though chels are through to final, and have a good chance of taking the premier league I still hope Grant gets kicked out of football, the guys a waste of time, he should be coaching sunday league, not premiership football. But whos going to come chelsea to be Abromovich's puppet?.
As a Liverpool supporter I'm not really fussed about tonight's game, but i would like to wish Chelsea all the best tonight. The lesser of two evils in my book.
The sister to John Arne Riise is in my class
Quote from aroX123 :The sister to John Arne Riise is in my class

Ask her to give him a slap for me will you

Naa.. i feel sorry for him for that own goal. It probably cost us a place in the final, but shit happens
Seen the pitch lmao, roll on penalty's. I wan't Man U to win, because they deserve it more than chelsea do.

I said i was going to go to the local, i really can't be arsed now, is it on ITV?
good game so far....
Quote from The Moose :Just great.

It's going to be a final with the two most hated teams in the country.

I would watch it but I'm sure i can find something more interesting to do, like rearranging my stamp collection, or perhaps i could get on with some important knitting.

Also the two Teams in English football with all Londoner fans

God it is going to suck if United win, their fans just never shut the **** up. :@
#43 - JJ72
oh jesus it was wayyy to intensive for me.
that's called bad luck
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :God it is going to suck if United win, their fans just never shut the **** up. :@

It sucks. Official.

Damn shame, Chelsea were by far the better team, hit the woodwork twice and apart from 30 mins in the first half outplayed United. (and apparently it's ok for Rio Ferdinand to raise his foot to head height in the penalty area without it being a foul/penalty. I don't get it.)

Ohh well, United needed a bit of European silverware to add to their minuscule collection. They wont be back in the final for another ten years so their welcome to it.
chealsea fans never shut up either.. it was always gonna be lose lose for the sane people amongst us.

Thank god their in moscow .

as a gooner i wanted chealsea to lose ever so slightly more than i wanted man u to lose. so its the best result i could have hoped for really.
Bah, football gets on my nerves just because of the fans, the game is rubbish so I just don't watch, but there is no off button for all the Londoners I live with who are over the moon that their team won. They are quite honestly the most annoying people in the world.
hehe.. says something about man u fans doesn't it... dont think any of them come from manchester .
who would of thought ronaldo and anelka would have their shots saved. as a utd fan i thought that the game had loads of drama. until terrys shot i thought we'd lost it. i think they should introduce weapons for extra time.
ah man unlucky terry, he slipped Chelsea were by far better than man united.... and Ronaldo.... i mean wtf was he doing? He thinks he is so amazing and then misses the penalty, if not for terries mistake chelsea would of won. After the "lucky save" he was pretending everything is cool now, runny with the "cup" thinking he is best again.... Idiot

Champions League
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG