The online racing simulator
Bike racers, hardest men in the world
That hit was hard...
Hell yeah it was, I was watching it live, and I was half expecting them to say he was decapitated.

Lucky he is fine, with pretty much only a broken nose, I wouldn't be suprised if he was racing at the next round either!!
Ouch! Thats all that needs to be said.
well i desribe bike racers as made of rubber cos they seem to bounce back, i cant remember what rider but i have an early 90s crash video were a guy has a crash, breaks his collar bone and gets back on the bike & finishes the race lol
#6 - garph
Karl Harris is as hard as 10 men!
Most / all riders ride with some injury, Kagayama has been known to ride with some horrific injuries, also, Troy Bayliss rode two weeks after losing one finger and had a ruptured testicule!!!.

Brave or mental, you decide, but they are my heroes!!!!
+1

Craziest men alive.

2 of the nastiest looking crashes i have seen for quite a while to be honest on Sunday. Dennis Hobbs only dislocated his shoulder in the first race. Truly a rubberised man if ever i saw one.
Chilli, rode bike for 4 weeks with 2 broken ankles, he had to be lifted onto and off of the bike, couldn't go on podium because he couldn't walk up the steps! managed to win 2 races like it as well!
I didnt even see him get hit by the bike until the last angle at the end of the video. Crazy stuff.
Pfft. I got a scratch from a thorn that went all the way from my fingernail to my knuckle last weekend, didn't even cry for that long.
I had my leg broken and dislocated at the knee once, didn't feel a thing even made a wise crack at the guy that hit me.

We'll didn't feel a thing until about 20 mins later when the adrenaline started to subside that is that's the power of natures drug
I loved how his bike knocked the next guy
Yeah, i didn't spot it hit his head till that last part either, POW!

Quote from thisnameistaken :Pfft. I got a scratch from a thorn that went all the way from my fingernail to my knuckle last weekend, didn't even cry for that long.

Lmao, as per usual
Quote from danowat :
Brave or mental, you decide, but they are my heroes!!!!

Must say I've got to agree.. Having done my fair share of track time (not racing) and having had the privelege to learn off and follow guys that were Club racers, I came to the conclusion that anyone who hasn't spent a decent amount of time on a track just doesn't know how to ride a bike properly. No matter how fast they think they are.

To top it off I have had the even greater privilege of being passed like I was standing still by John Reynolds at Mallory, when he turned up to do a bit of practice for a meet that weekend. Just to get on track at the same time as a bunch of wannabe road riders and a sprinkling of club racers just goes to show the level of ability and confidence guys like him have.

All told my experiences on the track days I've done, has given me a lot of respect for motorcycle racers, (of any level).

The "No Fear" slogan got used by a whole load of idiots for stupid reasons but IMHO no one deserved to use it more than motorcycle racers.
to me it kinda looked mild as to what could be possible, it seems the bike crashed harder then him. But ive always had repsect for Motorbike riders, they go faster then most touring cars and F1 and are alot less protected.
Quote from AstroBoy :to me it kinda looked mild as to what could be possible, it seems the bike crashed harder then him. But ive always had repsect for Motorbike riders, they go faster then most touring cars and F1 and are alot less protected.

I think you may have missed the part where the crashing bike flipped up into another riders face, knocking him off his bike backwards.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think you may have missed the part where the crashing bike flipped up into another riders face, knocking him off his bike backwards.

Haha, I'm glad you posted that, because I was watching and re-watching the clip like 3-4 times thinking: "What's the big deal? he falls off his bike?"
Quote from Jertje :Haha, I'm glad you posted that, because I was watching and re-watching the clip like 3-4 times thinking: "What's the big deal? he falls off his bike?"

Me too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG