The online racing simulator
subwoofer
(16 posts, started )
subwoofers
can someone plz close this thread for me
I already have...it is in the game NFS...

Anyways....I can't make it, but for people who can, if might be easier if they know where to put it? More info plz.
ok u want to know where to put it , it would go in ur lfs/data/dds folder i think
........yah not quite...

I was more thinking of INSIDE the car...The center of the rear seats/ near the window / some where in the front of the car...
#7 - G!NhO
Do you want some Spoilerz and Bodykitz too?
:riceboy:
:iagree:
How demoer get XRT?
Quote from Shadowww :How demoer get XRT?

Well, easiest way is to buy a license.
More idiotic way would be to install LFS patch X (And lose FBM and clutch heat, plus I doubt you can find good racing server running on patch X...).
no i just want the subwoofers
Quote from Gekkibi :Well, easiest way is to buy a license.
More idiotic way would be to install LFS patch X (And lose FBM and clutch heat, plus I doubt you can find good racing server running on patch X...).

why do u say its idiotic to install lfs patch x and plus i have patch x because the xrt is what made lfs fun but since they added the clutch heat and took out the xrt i just decided to stay with patch x
Quote from G!NhO :Do you want some Spoilerz and Bodykitz too?
:riceboy:
:iagree:

i just want the subwoofers
Quote from will300 :why do u say its idiotic to install lfs patch x and plus i have patch x because the xrt is what made lfs fun but since they added the clutch heat and took out the xrt i just decided to stay with patch x

Well, do you want to remove tyre heats as well? I thought this was simulator, not an arcade.

Formula BMW and clutch heat made LFS |<------------------------------------------------------------------------->|
this much better.

Oh, and XRT is still included in LFS. Just buy a license. :P
leave him alone he just asked if someone could make him an interior and you guys give him a bunch of shiit becuz hes demo and no license. no wonder why its so fukin lame around here anymore all you guys being dicks. grow the fuk up and respect the demoer's there not going anywhere so deal with it and act as they are s2. im done back to rfactor lata
Quote from natedog420 :leave him alone he just asked if someone could make him an interior and you guys give him a bunch of shiit becuz hes demo and no license. no wonder why its so fukin lame around here anymore all you guys being dicks. grow the fuk up and respect the demoer's there not going anywhere so deal with it and act as they are s2. im done back to rfactor lata

First of all, thanks for bumping this thread.

Secondly, I wasn't criticized him because he is a demo-user. I just think it is odd to stick to an obsolete product and miss lots of great (And realistic) features, only because of one single car. When LFS is S3gammaZ-version, would they still keep playing S2alphaX because they can use XRT, but also misses brake heat, proper damage modelling, weather-effects, better graphics, better sounds, 25 new cars and 10 new tracks?
That little turbo is not what made LFS fun...

Also, putting subwoofers into the back seat is quite pointless, as you'll never ever see them while driving, and they won't actually do anything

subwoofer
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG