*SONG* "I wanna Live for Speed"
(132 posts, closed, started )
That's, um, amazing?

Quote :Every Scawen Roberts
With his funny hair

ROFL!

Your waaay to British to sing it properly

But fantastic lyrics
oh cmon lets all give him a round of applause because that is funny and great !!!
great work.
Quote from J@tko :

Your waaay to British to sing it properly

But I wanna be American!
Quote from anbiddulph :i was randomly searching youtube and found this.......
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvQPRSI6WGw

Wow Sid Vicious is not dead after all. It's not a bad song to be honest, but i can't help thinking they're singing about a different kind of speed to the one Mr Astra and his MP3 player is
Hahah! Yea.
Quote : Everybody's got a
“Sorry mate” on speed dial

Ahahaha, literally ROFL'ed at that one :biggrinfl:biggrinfl
AHA, Ahahahahha, now that's just funny. Nice one. Funny ending too.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :But I wanna be American!

But Nickleback is Canadian.
Great Job!!!
I laughed, it's pretty good, but I agree with the opening post, (about the crap singing) :P But this would be crazy cool if the singing was stepped up and was well recorded.

Nice lyrics :P
Quote :This will become one song in my lfs mp3 library! First Reintjan Hoiting's funny comments about him banning himself from some servers :-), then the fabulous songs of schuppor, oasis feat. Niall and now you! Excellent work, makes me smile!!

I'm not worried, maybe he did not know about it ? ( My Father Was A Racer )
For information to all you fans, I've made contact with Astra and trying to see if something can be arranged. Wish me luck.

Stop! STOP! I'm crying. Stop, please. That is so crap its cool! I said Stop! I'm writing this from the floor, through tears. 'Everyones got a 'sorry mate' on speed dial'. Love it . . . .

'Cause we all just wanna play Live for speed' . . . .

Dear god. I think I've just wet myself.
You may want to get up and change. . .
omg astra...amazing . gratz for this ..it gave me a tear

LE: maybe doing a version when the lfs community(some of them) say - we wanna live for speed..or something like that
Quote from Mp3 Astra :But I wanna be American!

WHY ??
Really WHY !

EDIT :
Americans just close their nostrals, and sing through their butts
Australian is the finest form of the english language, but swallow your cockney accent and send it through your ass - Then you are in bussiness
omg that is excellent, you are good maybe you should do some more and make like an album of lfs orientated take offs

edit: funny bear i love the speed dial bit to, astra your a musical comody genius
-
(james12s) DELETED by james12s
Quote from alland44 :WHY ??
Really WHY !

EDIT :
Americans just close their nostrals, and sing through their butts
Australian is the finest form of the english language, but swallow your cockney accent and send it through your ass - Then you are in bussiness

Ironically, there are Americans who try to sound British when they sing. Green Day comes to mind.

Regarding the song... great job on the lyrics!
Quote from james12s :omg that is excellent, you are good maybe you should do some more and make like an album of lfs orientated take offs

edit: funny bear i love the speed dial bit to, astra your a musical comody genius

I was thinking the same about an album. Maybe sell it in the LFS store...
lol yh
nice one!

yeah, you cant sing for toffee, but nor can i (see vid where i do vocals due to singer being laid up with bad back - not bloody likely!!).......but the lyrics are funny and it made a lot of folks smile, so good on you!
Lol this is the awsomnes
i dont like the voice, and u stumpled a bit with the lyrics, otherwise really graat.
Nice one! Perfect for my iPod Touch! It's full of LFS pics btw...
AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHA!!!!
you rule!!!!!!
great voice
*Bangs head against wall*

I can't believe people are actually taking this seriously and adding critique!
This thread is closed

*SONG* "I wanna Live for Speed"
(132 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG