The online racing simulator
|Cj's|DrifterZ
(27 posts, started )
|Cj's|DrifterZ
Hey Hey Hey people its |Cj's| One and only CrAbBiE here, Manager of Cj's DrifterZ!!!

Cj's DrifterZ have not been going for long and members have cam and gone. The server name is |Cj's|DrifterZ and the website http://cjsdrifterz.googlepages.com

If you want to try out for our team either go to the server if it is working or email me at callumcraddy@msn.com and ask about joining and i will arrange a time and place for tryouts.

All at cj's hope to see you drifting sideways at the |Cj's|DrifterZ server!!!!

Sweet Tire SmOkInG!!!

(THERE IS NOW A NEW TEAM EMAIL SETUP - IT IS - cjs-drifterz@hotmail.co.uk)

(the website only works with http:// at the beginning NOT www. for some reason)

THERE IS NOW A FORUM SETUP:
[url]http://cjsforum.go-ogler.com[/url]
I have been on your server today, looks like a team with mature and fun peoples, I hope I won't be mistaken in the future too. Good luck with Cj's DrifterZ.
Good luck, Drifted with you a few times, Great fun!
our server is never on anymore
about the server
sorry about the server lately - problems with internet - when i can i will get 24/7 - hopefully next week!!!
-
New Team Website!!! (CrAbStEr DrIfTeR) DELETED by CrAbStEr DrIfTeR
this is the best team ive been on no one is immature and everybody has a great attitude and has sick drift skills
LFS 24/7 Server
HI WHAT I SAID ABOUT A 24/7 SERVER, IT MAY NOT BE SET UP THIS WEEK AS I HAVE NOT WORKED ANY MONEY UP YET WITH MY PART TIME JOB LOL

AS SOON AS I GET SOME MONEY I WILL GET ONE RUNNING!!!

iF YOU WANT TO DRIFT WITH ME SEARCH THIS USERNAME AND I AM ON MOST OF THE TIME

CrAbStEr DrIfTeR

SEARCH THAT NAME AND YOU WILL FIND ME!!!
Lol.
hey crabie for some reason the forum is not working, do you know why?

thanx,
MAGIC
about thew forum
hey hey, the forum is now
www.thedrifterz.go-ogler.com

this is because aaron from the team made his own team |AH| instead and he asked if |AH| and |Cj's| could pair up. we did so the server is now called |The|DrifterZ PUBLIC and the forum has changed.

Aswell as this there is a NEW website! Much better than the freewebs old one and the googlepages one that never worked on firefox.
it is
www.cjsdrifterz.moonfruit.com

AND even more good news - THE SERVER IS ACTUALLY WORKING WOOO lol
oh ok thats awesome now only if we had a skining company with pro skinners
I'm a fair skinner
really nathan?, you want to show me your skills? Then maybe we can start up a skining company for the two drift teams we have send me some previews of your skins
(im a skinner myself too)

Thanx,
MAGIC
i can do brilliant skins - one problem - on the computer i use for lfs - i do not have photoshop or anything good but paint lol
Quote from zacharama92 :really nathan?, you want to show me your skills? Then maybe we can start up a skining company for the two drift teams we have send me some previews of your skins
(im a skinner myself too)

Thanx,
MAGIC

The FatCat4 smellz copycatz.

anyways, if you guys don't mind the usual DrftMstr delays, send me a PM. It's usually a 3 month wait though .
|Cj's|MotorsportZ
come on people i need some comments on the cj's motorsportz thread to see if people like the idea!!!
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :come on people i need some comments on the cj's motorsportz thread to see if people like the idea!!!

Take the hint. If they dont comment then dont like it
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Take the hint. If they dont comment then dont like it

no difference to |AH| lol

and another thing nathan - u must like the idea u asked aaron if i was doing |Cj's|MotorsportZ

and one more thing i made a quick crappy skin on paint because i was bored and i dont have photoshop on here - ive posted a picture here tell me if its crappy or non crappy please!!! There is also a new logo lol
Attached images
Cj's NEW.jpg
cjs logo NEW.jpg
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :no difference to |AH| lol

and another thing nathan - u must like the idea u asked aaron if i was doing |Cj's|MotorsportZ

and one more thing i made a quick crappy skin on paint because i was bored and i dont have photoshop on here - ive posted a picture here tell me if its crappy or non crappy please!!! There is also a new logo lol

I've got a new RB4 skin for CJ's btw dude.
And yeah, I like the idea.
New Stuff
WELL DUE TO |Cj's| AND |AH| DOING ALL KINDS OF SPORTING NOW - THIS REQUIRED A CHANGE...

|The|MotorsportZ is the new server name and depending on which sport is happening at the time - will be after the name
e.g - |The|MotorsportZ AUTO (autotest/autosolo)

if u have any questions - ask away here, or msn, or the forum!!!
|Cj's|MotorsportZ
i was bored at 2am this morning and thought i would make a little video on just some of the things Cj's Motorposrtz will be doing. I know its not that good but could you please comment on that video please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JqJxgqIzKY
NO LONGER CALLED Cj's

Total Torque (TT') NEW NAME
oh, why did you change name?

|Cj's|DrifterZ
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG