The online racing simulator
LFS graphic problem
(4 posts, started )
LFS graphic problem
Can any one help with this problem. i run a radeon x800

Attached images
graphics9qk.jpg
i think that is something to do with the draw distance at which the detail levels change. or it might be something to do with AA/AF, i think AF setting work differently the further away things are.

either way, it is just because your car is sitting bang on the detail change line, if you were to drive closer to the camera im sure it would be ok.
one thing to prove this is to drive towards the camera in a GTR, see how close you have to be before the bonnet pins appear.
lol i fixed it. lfs was on low LOD. then my pc shit its self and delted my bios or somthing. so no lfs for a while i havnt got a clue what im going to do now. laptop only plays lfs at 15fps
its your MIP level (and aa\af)
MIP will blur textures from angles and further distances, similar to that of aa and af, but aa\af keep the textures sharp at the same time, and mip doesnt soften the edges

also.. a lower mip will give you alot more FPS compared to a high mip, plus a high mip just plain looks dumb because everything you see in the distance is also very sharp looking.. so ya, theres nothing wrong with your card, everyones does that, it just depends on how high\low your mip level is set on LFS

LFS graphic problem
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG