The online racing simulator
Quote from Jordan2007 :Dont imploy them! Do wat new zealand and australia are doing Send them back to the Mud Huts they came from!

Did he get "polygamist" confused with "pygmy"?
Quote from Dajmin :Yes, the world is overpopulated.

i still fail to see how a world where food is abundant enough to be thrown out and in part destroyed and despite all where obesity is one of the main health concerns is overpopulated
Quote from Jordan2007 :Dont imploy them! Do wat new zealand and australia are doing Send them back to the Mud Huts they came from!

Quote from hisnameiskevin :Did he get "polygamist" confused with "pygmy"?

No, he got English confused with lolcat and "content" confused with :spam:

The sad thing is that it maligns Lolcats!

I hate it when you turn up on the forums. It's like a big flashing sign saying "YOU SHOULD BE ASLEEP" gets switched on.

I especially hate it when I can't go to sleep until I've finished the job I'm working on.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I hate it when you turn up on the forums.

[/quotemine]
I love you too

Hmm, 12.20pm, time for a pub lunch. Pint and a parmigiana. Hell yeah. Sleep tight!
Quote from Shotglass :i still fail to see how a world where food is abundant enough to be thrown out and in part destroyed and despite all where obesity is one of the main health concerns is overpopulated

Just because as a species - we have the ability to do something, does not make it right that we actually go ahead and do it.

Would you be happy to see all wildlife disappear completely to make space for us humans?
I take it that you don't see anything wrong in humans living on every square inch of the planet on the basis that we can provide enough food to do so?

The seas are dying as we speak - from overfishing and all the crap and chemicals that we are piping into it.

We are burning down all the tropical rainforest to make way for the biofuel to put in your car and the next Big Mac on your plate - you think thats right?

Tell me - where would you draw the line of maximum human population - and why?
Quote from Shotglass :i still fail to see how a world where food is abundant enough to be thrown out and in part destroyed and despite all where obesity is one of the main health concerns is overpopulated

I think the world's population is nicely balanced: one half worries about obesity, the other half worries about starvation.
Quote from Polyracer :...

and how is any of this necessary to support the current number of humans?
also do you have kids? use biofuel? eat at mcdonalds? eat beef from argentina? eat wild fish? if so why are you actively being a part of the problem?
Quote from Polyracer :Tell me - where would you draw the line of maximum human population - and why?

Not a line per se but after the day I've had I'd gladly draw a circle around my house.
Quote from Shotglass :and how is any of this necessary to support the current number of humans? There needs to be far less humans - and the fewer the better.
also do you have kids? Two- who have given me five grandchildren use biofuel? No - I gave my car up in 94, since then I have used my pushbike whenever possible, I use public transport mostly otherwise but on rare occasions I hire a car eat at mcdonalds? nope for many reasons eat beef from argentina? Dunno where it comes from - apart from Tesco's eat wild fish? sometimes - we all have to eat don't we. if so why are you actively being a part of the problem?

When I was twenty (thirty five years ago) we were not aware of the present problems.
But I independently observed that as a species we just cannot carry on with this business as usual attitude, - we cannot go on wasting the worlds resources like it is infinite.

And the more people there are - the quicker it is all going to disappear and as it disappears it will contribute to further polluting our environment.

So yes I am part of the problem, like yourself I had no choice in being born, but I try to make the impact of my existence cost as little as I can to the planet I need to live on.
Quote from Polyracer :There needs to be far less humans - and the fewer the better.

nice conjecture... now try to prove it

Quote :And the more people there are - the quicker it is all going to disappear and as it disappears it will contribute to further polluting our environment.

its a time to be proactive then... your suicide will help the world tremendously (me in particular)
Quote from Shotglass :nice conjecture... now try to prove it
Well since man appeared, nearly all of the wildlife has disappeared from many parts of the world, and is rapidly in decline everywhere at present.
The rest is just plain common sense.
its a time to be proactive then... your suicide will help the world tremendously (me in particular)
And from this point on, I don't think I will discuss this any further with you, as you have now shown me you have very limited debating abilities and because you have no argument, resort to abuse

Quote from Polyracer :And from this point on, I don't think I will discuss this any further with you, as you have now shown me you have very limited debating abilities and because you have no argument, resort to abuse

yet again you base your agruments on very thin ice by ignoring basic rigour and assuming that me not being interested in dealing with your illogical trails of thought can be generalized into a rule for all debates i enter
this may come as a surprise to you but youre not the centre of the world
how did this get so far from polygamy? I think this discussion is done. If anyone wants a fairly objective debate about it they can read the last 6 pages, pretty much everything was covered.
Damn how did I miss this wonderful thread?

The number of racers online may not increase but for sure the level of debates in there reaches unexplored abysmal peaks

Thanks to all who participated and entertained me for some time.
My special thanks to Jtbo, Shotglass and Polyracer for under the belt wicked blows that made me smile. Keep up the good work!
If anyone is still interested....
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5713823.html

Personally, I think the Cult is whacked, but most of those poor kids were going to get far worse if those idiots with CPS had their way and stuck them in foster care. Hopefully this moron that got caught will be enough to reunite the kids with their mothers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG