The online racing simulator
Chequred livery from a real car to BF1 and FZR
Hello, please could someone do this livery onto the FZR and BF1, would be much appreciated, i can post more pictures on request. Is it possible to do the metallic paint like on the real car? If so please could you include that.

A union jack somewhere on the skin and my name please R. Pearson.

Thanks.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t68/pearcy_2k7/sc014.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t68/pearcy_2k7/sc020.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t68/pearcy_2k7/sc015.jpg
I cant do the skin, but i just thought i would comment on how nice that exige is Very nice indeed.

Edit: Sorry for the offtopic again, but what are those wheels called? Im looking for some new wheels for racing, and if they work out lighter than what i have now, i will look into buying them.
They are a japanese, TMR's, very hard to get hold of, £1700 a set, they are 5kg lighter per wheel than the original rimstocks. They are a pair a very rare wheels that will fit the exige.

What car are you racing?
I race a 98' mini, with turbocharged K20A2 swap. Im looking for some new race wheels as the ones i am using atm are quite heavy, and i believe one of them needs balancing again. There also getting abit old and abused now. Its quite an odd size though, hence the reason i was curious about those wheels incase they dont come in that size. 215/40/15. Small and wide, nothing better

Ill have a look around for them. Cheers.

Edit: Done a quick search, looks like these are made specifically for the exige? What stud are they? 4 or 5?
Ahh my dads into mini's alot, buy mini world and there are hundreds of wheels in there for racing. You should have got tha K20 supercharged by TTS and Rotrex, smoother and more powerfull

4 they are about the only wheels you can get for the exige and none as light as they are, thats why everyone in the lotus world is going mad for them.
I did consider a supercharger at first, but i love the sound of a turbo vtec in a mini And with antilag, lag is hardly noticeable.

What kind of power could i expect from a basic supercharger upgrade, because i may consider it in the future. Last dyno run on current setup was 265.8hp @ 8995rpm.
Have you heard of Jackson? They usually put their superchargers on civics and a couple of exiges, they produce around 300bhp on standard internals etc. and its just bolt on no intercooler.

Rotrex is more complex with charge cooler and large install.

Ill give you a comparison, not sure if they will fit in a mini.

Top two are Rotrex producing 400bhp, can be made bigger to prduce over 500.

Third is the bolt on Jackson.

EDIT: and some wheels Don't know if the sizes are right BTW.
http://www.mlmotorsport.com/in ... t&task=view&id=55
Attached images
cooper trim 022.jpg
cooper trim 020.jpg
jackson.jpg
Hmm. Very interesting, although 400-500hp in a FWD car is a little overkill . I might consider a AWD conversion, as i have seen a couple of minis running with that. I will have to check the regulations on the class im in.

Cheers for info mate
ON TOPIC: Will someone create this bloody skin please!
Bumpty bump bump! Please, anyone?
I'll do it for the fzr. maybe the bf1 too as this may be my chance to skin my first S-S
also on the fzr do u want dr. gonzo's shadowkit with vents and such?
Oh yes please! Actually could you do 3 circles on the rear wheel arch (near where mudguard should be) instead of the vents as thats what the real car has? If not and you think it will look bad then do what you think Cheers.
3 circles? I dont quite get it
Here's the progress today
Attached images
Untitled-2.jpg
Sorry mike, missed the update, looks spot on!

Does seem a bit darker though, is that just because of little lighting.

Youve got the design perfect though.

Thanks.
sorry i havent been working on it lately, but im still alive and the skin is mostly done. I'll brighten it up too, it is pretty dark.
The second picture you posted has a lot more logos and numberplate etc. do you want those things?
If its a lot of ork then, no thanks you've done lots already. If not then yes do the logos please but chnage number 77 to number 4.

Thanks mike.
ok see if this is ok. its not quite done, it needs the wing finished
Attached images
FZR_lotuscheck73.jpg
That's awesome mike, i love it. Jsut one little thing though, on the side one of the squares doesn't touch the others, not a big deal but seems a bit of a waste to come this far and have it looking so good with just one inperfection.

Thanks.
thanks for pointing that out. also I need to put your name on it. Then I'll start the bf1 and see if I'm able to do it
I think its done. I need to move on so I can't really do the bf1
Attached images
FZR_lotuscheck73.jpg
Thanks a buch mike, don't worry about the BF1, im not sure the livery would suit the car tbh. Thanks for everything!

Ill be wearing it in the GTRemix next week.
Here's the other stuff you wanted.
For the red skin, remove the "_1024" before uploading to lfsworld, one is in 2048 for you
upload the blue skin as is
Attached images
FZR_lotuscheck73RED.jpg
FZR_lotuscheck73.jpg
FZR_lotuscheck73RED_1024.jpg
Thanks alot mike, the red and white looks really good (thinks)
Really pleased with the quality and precision of your work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG