The online racing simulator
I Got 1:13:88!!!
(36 posts, started )
Quote from pizza_delivery :Whether I buy S2 or not. I can choose to do what the **** ever I want. Unless you have developed your own sim, which I highly doubt your 3 cell capacity brain can accomplish, called "**** me up the ass For Speed", then by all means, go out to the public and bitch at everyone who doesn't buy your product.

But for now, you have no part in the creation of LFS, so why the hell do you think you have the right to tell someone's a cheap bastard for not buying their product?

Do yourself a favor. Drill some holes into your thick head and inhale some common sense.

I could care less about those low blows.

1. You completely missed the point of the demonstration version of a game. It is for you to try and incite you to buy. It's a shame the devs still haven't put a timed limit.

2. You want this personal? Ok. I've probably accomplished more up to now that you will ever accomplish in your lifetime. How about you go outside and inhale some freah air. Looks like you need some.
Where did he post that quote? Confused
Quote from zeugnimod :Where did he post that quote? Confused

I'm guessing it got deleted during the time Drftmrstr was typing his reply. Or it's a very strange way of faking a post!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm guessing it got deleted during the time Drftmrstr was typing his reply. Or it's a very strange way of faking a post!

Or PM, maybe. Or faking. Wink
Quote from Gekkibi :Or PM, maybe. Or faking. Wink

faking FTL
Razz

someone tell my girlfriend please
Quote from pizza_delivery :Sorry, I just had to!

I've been practicing for so long until I switched to a setup. I became so frustrated because I knew that setup had potential but I my laptimes were even worse.

Finally, I decided to lower the braking force, and I was able to corner so much smoother, until I finally got

24:05
53:70
1:13:88!!

JOIN LFS AND MAKE IT BETTER Thumbs up!!!!
The quote DrftMstr posted was a pm from me. Normally, I don't rip out on people like this, especially on the internet, but I just hate it when people try to insult others when things don't go their way. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience this has caused.

I agree that I should buy S2 to help out the community. I've been following the progress since the beginning stages of LFS, and as an engineering student, I know how much devotion it takes to develop what LFS has come out to be.

As I mentioned, I am an engineering student. Money for me is scrace, and time is definitely of no luxury! I only get to play LFS a handful of times on friday nights. Heck, my laptop can't even run LFS above 30 fps with a few cars on the track. Buying S2 will only be a distraction for me at this point.

Sim racing is what encouraged me to go into engineering. On my spare time, I like to devote my time and experience into things like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZKv0dJCjiA in which I hope to make this project open source to expand the possibilities of this project.

I hope that people understand this post more clearly. Encouraging people to help LFS grow is a great thing, but I don't think insulting others is the way to go.
That's nice when you clearly express yourself. Now that is something that is worth the respect.

I am also an engineer student and understand ( and feel) your experience right now. The classes are a pain in the ass, time and energy consumming. It can cost a lot when you start paying up from your pocket for the material needed for your projects. The tuiton fees isn't free neither. I would've have STFU only if I knew your situation.

Although monetary justification for not buying S2 is very weak. May I ask what field of engineering are you in? I'm guessing mechanical engineering.
Joining the club, I am also engineer student (Have studied "n" years... 1, 2, 3, 4 , n, n, n, n, n...)

pizza_delivery: Have you planned to join my S2 Voucher Competition where you can win a license? With your laptimes it is possible. There are some with great lap-times also, but I suggest you give a shot.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :

Although monetary justification for not buying S2 is very weak.

The developers provide an unlimited time demo. This is their decision and there is NO moral obligation on anyone to pony up for LFS2 if they don't wish to.

There are, it appears to me, very sound reasons why this is currently so, and I feel it is actually you, -DrftMstr-, who has rather missed the point.

You pretty much deserved a verbal slap for such cheap moralising.
Quote from pizza_delivery :I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience this has caused.

I don't think you have to apologize to anybody.

"DrftMstr" was the one who called you retarded and posted a PM in a public thread which is as low as you can get IMO.

If anyone has to apologize, it's him.

I Got 1:13:88!!!
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG