The online racing simulator
XRT (More Lock Needed)
(23 posts, started )
XRT (More Lock Needed)
Gday guys, im just wondering if there is a mod/patch for more lock for the XRT (Steering lock) would be gangster if u had 90degrees lock could pull some siick entrys!

thanks guys
casey
#2 - TG44
Keep training and it's possible without mods
Decent drivers manage just fine.
XRT's not allowed in demo any more in favor of the Formula BMW. Want to drive the XRT? Buy a license.
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :whats with the xrt's being banned from patch x severs gay ... i dont understand do they want us to stop drifting or somthing?

They want you to buy S2...
Live For Speed is not a Drifting simulator.
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :whats with the xrt's being banned from patch x severs gay ... i dont understand do they want us to stop drifting or somthing?

I have to say I'm not really happy about that ether but seriously... If you where going to spend the money on any game, this would be my choice by a long shot.
Quote from BigTime :+1

Where would we be without you......

Probably here?

Quote from PioneerLv :Live For Speed is not a Drifting simulator.

As much as you'd like to believe that, it really is. LFS simulates almost real physics and tire wear. Even suspension damage is thrown there for a twist. Though tire physics are only based on oxygen instead of nitrogen, which reacts less on temperature changes. As far as I understand it, nitrogen is used commonly in motorsports because it does not react as violently to temperature changes as oxygen(*).

Ridiculous requests like 90 degrees lock are obviously ridiculous. I've gotten the image that this simulation game is about realism and that realism should be conveyed to every aspect of the game(*), drifting and racing.

Nearly proper physics simulation will bring more and more people in who like drifting, there is no way to ignore that userbase. There's already a filter for cruising servers, which I understand the dev team did not intend to happen. I think the userbase is already in three pieces, cruising, drifting and racing. These three should get their filters in server list to make it easier for people to join a game they want to.

*Please do correct me if I am wrong here.
no, sorry I never actually used that application, I just knew what it does, thats all
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
So, so.

Devolopers accent more on racing improvements not on drifting.
we asking just 45 lock. This thing isn't hard to do IT! only that thing. We dont need spoilers or something just More max lock .
Ok, i understand you. I'm on one hand with you.
Quote from mrminor28 :we asking just 45 lock this is not hard to do IT! only that thing. We dont need spoilers or something just More max lock .

It used to have 45 degrees IIRC and the devs removed it, for a reason..............

Funny how we don't see racers complaining that the cars have too little lock, yet this is supposed to be a 'racing simulator'. I guess the current values much be pretty much sorted for their intended use

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :It used to have 45 degrees IIRC and the devs removed it, for a reason..............

This kinda suck, in lfs about 25-30% drifters or more, they should do 45.. For Fz5 and Xrt o.O it would be awsome..
Do you really need that 45° of turn so much?
Quote from mrminor28 :This kinda suck, in lfs about 25-30% drifters or more, they should do 45.. For Fz5 and Xrt o.O it would be awsome..

I don't think this is what "sucks"

And as far as it being "awesome".. that's a serious matter of opinion.

As for your percentages.. they're immaterial. LFS is a _racing_ simulator (apparently). Notice the distinct lack of anything related to skidding about like an idiot in the name / slogan?......................

Regards,

Ian
Dumb Retarded Idiots Forgoing Talent

I think this thread is not for you Ian H.

XRT (More Lock Needed)
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG