The online racing simulator
Uf1 Enduro Interest Check
(25 posts, started )
#1 - AW06
Hello all

Im thinking about a one off uf1 endurance race, a small track like so city or a short fern bay, if theres enough interest it will go ahead. I already have a few people intersted.

My idea would be to make a thread on here to sign up, each player signed up would get a pm with the password to the server enclosed. Im hoping for at least 20 people, plus people to marshall if they doubt there racing skills.

At most would be a 2 hour race, single people and teams welcome.
Normal race rules apply and common sence!

If anyone would be kind enough to lend me there server for a few hours for the race its self and testing that would be very much appreciated
So im just gathering interest. Comments please...
#2 - dev
UF1 @ Fern Bay is allways pure fun I'm in..
I'm up for this, provided the start time is late enough to compensate for the 5 hour time difference between us.
Well, I might be interested, depending the date and start time.
#5 - AW06
Ide like to hold it on a sunday night maybe a saturday night, which ever is best. it wont be for about a month im thinking, to set it all up and get as many racers as possible and as many marshalls. so far it looks like its going to be Fern Bay Gold (FE3).
Fern Bay Gold I would love to. But I can only come if it's within the next 2 weekends. And I recommend You not to plan it a month ahead, cause people saying yes today, could be dead in a month
Quote from AW06 :Ide like to hold it on a sunday night maybe a saturday night, which ever is best. it wont be for about a month im thinking, to set it all up and get as many racers as possible and as many marshalls. so far it looks like its going to be Fern Bay Gold (FE3).

Quote from RudiTurbo :Fern Bay Gold I would love to. But I can only come if it's within the next 2 weekends. And I recommend You not to plan it a month ahead, cause people saying yes today, could be dead in a month

Id like fe1 more, but whatever, ill see if i can do it.
sounds like fun, im willing to lend our server out for testing/race, give us a shout!
Not raced for a while but I do miss the ol' UF1 racing, so count me in.

If it's FE3 then I'm there already, such an awesome combo.
I'm interested because I used to love that UF1. Of course it depends on the time and date (I'm in the H2H and GFC series)
UF1 Fe1 sign me up !
If the time is good, I'm up for it!
FE1 or FE1R would be perfect for it, and Im in also, depends only of the time you do it in UTC, about 16.00UTC would be perfect...
ide love to run in a uf1 fe1/fe1r race
-
a (dan12s) DELETED by dan12s
im in depending on what im doing
I'd rather it be at FE1 SO2 or Aston cadet, but i'd say yes to gold regardless
Count me in provisionally
#19 - AW06
Quote from Rdcranno :sounds like fun, im willing to lend our server out for testing/race, give us a shout!

Thanks for the offer but i think i have a server sorted now.

So far im thinking Fe3 on the 27th (due to change) around 7:00pm Gmt, Would be finished by 9 and i think thats the best time to make it viable for our american friends .
Im going to have a talk to a couple of my friends to confirm the dates, times, track and make sure were ready. Once everything is confirmed i will open another thread for racers that can guarentee they will be there, who will be sent the password via pm to the server 3days before the race.

I will work on rules and regs tomorrow and reply, this isnt going to be a one man band trying to make it big.

Comments please, and anything you think ive missed.
Bare in mind the 27th is the day of the Gentlefoot races, which have a lot of drivers in it (including me). But then again it'll be hard to find a date that doesn't clash with a big event.
#21 - AW06
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Bare in mind the 27th is the day of the Gentlefoot races, which have a lot of drivers in it (including me). But then again it'll be hard to find a date that doesn't clash with a big event.

That is a very good point, i think other than then the next weekend would be the best but like i said, its due to change depending on the community and what im doing.
Start a small poll asking when people would be able to do the race?
Id be interested, I love to race that lil small car, What Im best at racing, So count me in!
#24 - AW06
Quote from beefyman666 :Start a small poll asking when people would be able to do the race?

Im going to start another thead for the poll tomorrow now, think i will include a list of who will be attending too and what roll they will be playing, Marshall or racing.
#25 - AW06

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG