The online racing simulator

Poll : How often do you visit the forum Vs go online in LFS?

Closed since :
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS occasionally
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS occasionally
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS rarely
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS rarely
I visit the forum occasionally / Online in LFS occasionally
I visit the forum occasionally / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum occasionally / Online in LFS
I visit the forum rarely / Online in LFS rarely
I visit the forum rarely / Online in LFS occasionally
I visit the forum rarely / Online in LFS regularly
I rarely play LFS more than an hour a day but I do spend much more time on the forum!
I'm addicted to this fourm and not on LFS very much.
I try to still race on LFS. Unfortunately, the only one worth bothering with is CTRA SS with the FMB as it's the only one with enough racers. It's "unfortunately" because I can't stand the single seaters. I load up the server list, join a server, and quickly get bored with it. I don't like FMB and I don't like South City, thus CTRA Race 1 does me very little good as well. It's always loading South City.

I still come here to the forum maybe every other day. But since all the crying when Patch Y came out, I rarely spend any time anywhere other than the off-topic section. It's hard to read the LFS related sections anymore because it's all the same old stuff (same suggestions, same comments, same complaining, same questions).

Besides, it's playoff season in the NHL! Who the heck has time to be playing video games when there is playoff hockey to watch! I definitely have something to watch this year.
Duh, becuase Montreal already won their first game, so nothing else matters.
Why?

Because LFS Online these days is quite boring, the lack of new tracks and cars, and lack of good fps makes me stay on forums where "life" is better imo.
Umm just like to add - sorry if its been said already - the last three options are hardly ever going to win any polls now are they??

Oh and I'm a regular on both counts.
Quote :Heck, I got up, checked the forum(s). Had a shower. Checked the forum(s). Got on the School Bus, sat in registration, checked the forum(s). Now sitting in my Free Period. Checking the forum(s)...

Hey Jakg, reckon you could turn that into an awesome blues song

I had to tick forum whore/online rarely. Ok I was away for months but I'm starting to latch onto the forum again now that we've got working internet here. Old habits...
#33 - JTbo
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS occasionally

But it is because of my work really, can't help it as haven't got enough loose money yet to get gaming laptop
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS rarely
Accidentially pressed wrong button (And didn't even checked!).
I play online weekly. Maybe 1-2 hours per week. About a month ago I played 1-2 hours per day, or even more.

Well, you can see my posts per day -rate. That freaks even me...
Xfire says that i have played 39 hours this week. I have been in forum every day. So crazy whore in LFS, but in forum lets say 10 minutes a day.
"I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS rarely"

I'm not back yet, folks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG