The online racing simulator

Poll : How often do you visit the forum Vs go online in LFS?

Closed since :
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS occasionally
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS occasionally
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS rarely
I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS rarely
I visit the forum occasionally / Online in LFS occasionally
I visit the forum occasionally / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum occasionally / Online in LFS
I visit the forum rarely / Online in LFS rarely
I visit the forum rarely / Online in LFS occasionally
I visit the forum rarely / Online in LFS regularly
Forum Users LFS Online Frequency Vs Forum Activity
I'm curious to know what the average forum dwellers online LFS usage habits are.

How often do you visit the forums?
I'm a forum whore - a couple of times a day or more
Regularly - at least a couple of times a week
Occasionally - at least several times a month
Rarely - less than once a month

How often do you go online with LFS?
Regularly - at least several times a week
Occasionally - at least several times a month
Rarely - less than once a month
#2 - Jakg
I voted for "I’m a forum whore / Online in LFS occasionally", although I haven't had a proper bash at LFS since December when real life took over.

Obviously i'm on the forum all the time. Heck, I got up, checked the forum(s). Had a shower. Checked the forum(s). Got on the School Bus, sat in registration, checked the forum(s). Now sitting in my Free Period. Checking the forum(s)...
I visit the forum regularly / Online in LFS regularly
I visit the forum far more than I post in it...and have for very long!
At least 2-3 times a day for 0.19 posts per day.
#5 - J@tko
I'm a forum whore/Online reguarly.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
I never visit the forum. EVER.

JK, of course, but I expect that forum whores will be overrepresented in this poll.
Quote from Paranoid Android :I visit the forum far more than I post in it...and have for very long!
At least 2-3 times a day for 0.19 posts per day.

I'll have to admit to being a total forum whore checking it probably a dozen times a day on average, it's definately a habit because I often find myself wondering why

Used to be a very regular racer also, but have dropped back to only going online in LFS occasionally these days.

@ wsinda thats ok because that is the segment I was most curious about.
Forum regularly (not sure what constitutes a "forum whore") online with LFS rarely/never
I'm here on the forum all the time I'm at work, so 8.5 hours per day. And I rarely log into LFS these days. Okay, that's mainly down to not having a working wheel, but even before that went I rarely showed my face.

I guess that makes me a forum whore
I visit the forums regularly and try to race regularly but there is never anything to race other thatn conedogers and Redline. Everything i see on my server list is sooo boring.

Except for the ocassional day were Ligainternational has some odd combo that's insane fun(i.e. LX6 at FE Green).
i think I'm a forum whore - a couple of times a day or more. i visit this forum many times in a day. once at morning, than after few hours i come back and be half of my free time at here forums
Quote from Glenn67 :I'll have to admit to being a total forum whore checking it probably a dozen times a day on average, it's definately a habit because I often find myself wondering why

We are in the same boat

Its my homepage. Sue me.
Quote from wsinda :JK, of course, but I expect that forum whores will be overrepresented in this poll.

To begin with, yes, but over time all the infrequents should come here and un-skew the results.
Forum whore, ocasionally LFS.
#15 - Juls
There should be possibility to vote for :"I never come on LFS forums".
These are the most difficult votes to catch.
I'm a forum whore - a couple of times a day or more
Forum whore | Online occasionally...
I visit the forum couple times a day (and yet this is my 5th (I believe) post on these boards, this needs to change!) and play LFS a couple times a week
I am Forum whore | Online regularly..., but i rarely post, more reading and where i can help i post
Forum whore / LFS whore
Unfortunatley, i just realized these results are inaccurate because people who do not visit the forum as much have a higher chance of not viewing the thread and taking the pole.

The only result i think will be slightly accurate is the forum whore section.
#22 - TG44
duh i didn't read the descriptions... if i would i'd have voted for the top one.
So, I've managed to get both answers wrong... I put regular and occasionally, where I now realise that really I'm a whore and regularly playing LFS.

Yeah, I check the forums a lot - it's a sort of in-between-work-or-movie-making habit. I don't post as much as I read, I'm mainly checking out the movie forum and properly interesting looking threads, like this one!
Whores FTMFW.

I blame work - there's not enough to keep me from slacking off and my boss is as slack as I am.
I'm a forum whore and I race online very often/regularily.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG