The online racing simulator
LFSBC Award Nominations: Worst Fail
I realised no one recieved this award yet. So (providing that people still follow this forum) please nominate drivers here. Note that no-one's getting a golden (bent) steering wheel for this, so keep your tongues frimly in your cheeks...

I'll start

Nominations

Me, Hyntty, for typoing my own name @ round 3 practice

JO53PHS @Everything, everywhere - Causing a massive pile up at round 3 - the only round he practiced properly for, crashing into Marlbro's car that was sitting upside down on the track, messsing up the LFSBC forum, Messing up R8 FP by accidentally placing a start point (x2), Placing another start point which resulted in Deko and Jack continually being kicked from DR1 , Probably the lowest ranked competitor that bothered to show up at some of the rounds , Managing to crash at EVERY race in R9, Having dinner during R8 , Nearly taking out HynTTy in R8, Taking the Chicane route in the GTR @ South city race in R9......

My R3 fail captured on tape

J@tko, For not realising that there were two Round 5s

Dekojester - for messing up the results at round 5 by putting in his darn parc ferme AX layout.

TG44 - For going round a track twice, then completely forgetting the track and trying to go through the classic chicane on SO long.

Racer Hero - For not being able to read.
#2 - J@tko
How can I not win for not realising that we had 2 Round 5s

And how can you comment that I spell your name wrong if you do yourself Hyntty!
May I add to my fail list?

This is the only category I stand a chance of winning
#4 - J@tko
Dekojester - for messing up the results at round 5 by putting in his darn parc ferme AX layout.
#5 - TG44
I want to be a nominee! (if you can count in the festival.)

For going into the chicane in the GT2 race on the last lap at 3rd position.

I was too focused not to screw up anything so i was prepared for the chicane.. which was not a part of the track
#6 - J@tko
Quote from TG44 :I want to be a nominee! (if you can count in the festival.)

For going into the chicane in the GT2 race on the last lap at 3rd position.

I was too focused not to screw up anything so i was prepared for the chicane.. which was not a part of the track

LOL

Then there's ken, who continually typed 'where the hell do I go' for the Kyoto chicane, despite the various boards on the track and arrows on the course to tell you where to go
Does off track fails count here? I crossbreeded two female cats in my biology exam. My teacher said I'd deserve a Nobel prize for that...
#8 - TG44
Quote from hyntty :Does off track fails count here? I crossbreeded two female cats in my biology exam. My teacher said I'd deserve a Nobel prize for that...

ahahahah

btw. i think a reason to my epic chicane fail is due to that we've driven the baby-r chicane route combo for like 50laps total at school... (at least)

as i needed to practice for the race.. which was dropped out later
This one you should be allowed to vote for yourself, so you can prove that you can humor yourself.

Unless you want to vote for Joseph anyway, and his epic fail(s).

d
I nominate me (I think) for making everyone go wrong way around AS2 in Round 6 for an entire 20 minutes, to shouts of "Hey! The racing line indicator goes the wrong way here!"

Also, it was me that figured out that we were going the wrong way after 20 minutes, even after I had spent the night before practising the track
Intentional fails are not allowed
It wasn't intentional, that's why it's a fail

We were driving wrong way around the track for a good 20 minutes, because /cruise was set to on, and there was no wrong way messages

Quite an achievement to have started an entire field going the wrong way around a track for 20 minutes that was supposedly practised though
So, when does the voting start?

For those who didn't see my R3 fail, I basically sandwiched Taylor and HynTTy. This caused Hyntty and myself to spin into each other, sandwiching Taylor again. I then went spinning across the track, blocking the path of Stefan Alphons. By the time my car had finally stopped spinning, I reversed out onto the racing line, taking out MistaTea and Mccoll. MistaTea was then stationary on the racing line (my fault), and then Nightmare crashed into him (not his fault, my fault) which sent tea flying across the sand. He got stuck in the sand and retired. This also caused a SC deployment, under which I got fastest lap.

All In all, it was a pretty big fail
Quote from JO53PHS :So, when does the voting start?

For those who didn't see my R3 fail, I basically sandwiched Taylor and HynTTy. This caused Hyntty and myself to spin into each other, sandwiching Taylor again. I then went spinning across the track, blocking the path of Stefan Alphons. By the time my car had finally stopped spinning, I reversed out onto the racing line, taking out MistaTea and Mccoll. MistaTea was then stationary on the racing line (my fault), and then Nightmare crashed into him (not his fault, my fault) which sent tea flying across the sand. He got stuck in the sand and retired. This also caused a SC deployment, under which I got fastest lap.

All In all, it was a pretty big fail

I'll make a video of this fail to help remind soon, probably tommorow, or tonight if I get to it.

d
I made a mistake by going back onto the racing line without checking the sides and looking if its clear :S.

I lost 1 point from the final score because of that :P
D'oh!
Please can we start voting soon?
#19 - TG44
how about voting from friday to sunday?
I was going to start voting now, but its so obvious who will win so I shan't bother
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG