The online racing simulator
LFS: Sideways
(13 posts, started )
Hey guys,
I just made a new video.
It's not to complicated, just simple, little editing.
So here it is

Note: i'm not a skilled drifter, so don't be to hard on me
Note2: If requested, high res is available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX98U6vOujk
I actually liked it.
Woah man, that's really good, keep it up!
*Squid applauds very very slowly without standing up, with a huge grin on his face...

I actually am quite surprised that you managed to keep consistency in editing quality through quite a long movie...

the problem is action, it's not good... no serious editing mistakes, well done
Quote from squidhead :the problem is action, it's not good... no serious editing mistakes, well done

+1... Also the intro, with the car pulling away in slowmotion... The effect you used on the car just doesn't work for me, everything else was nice.
Quote from BigTime :+1... Also the intro, with the car pulling away in slowmotion... The effect you used on the car just doesn't work for me, everything else was nice.

+1

The colors in general, and the blur looked cool and simple...but like those two allready said....a bit more action would be better.

Keep them coming...
Thnx for the comments guys
I'll try to give it more action next time
dude u got a halfway positive review from squidhead, pretty damn good.
Quote from flymike91 :dude u got a halfway positive review from squidhead, pretty damn good.

Hehe, yeah i'm suprised to, i'm not so long on this forum yet, but i already know his reputation haha
with which program did U edit it? its pretty nice
I edited it with Sony Vegas 8 Pro.
I liked it verry much
great video! I enjoyed watching it very much! A good set of action high speed drifts would suit the next one much better.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG