The online racing simulator
MSFF Wheel Cover?
(4 posts, started )
MSFF Wheel Cover?
Anyone got any idea where I might be able to purchase/borrow/steal a wheel cover for my MSFF? Does such a thing exist?

The original rubber is split in a few places, makes longer sessions pretty uncomfortable, and although a DFP is tempting I'm hoping a (leather?) cover will tide me over.
I guess that a no then? Right, where's that piggy bank...
#3 - Mikey
I used a cheap steering wheel cover from halfords, but msff is very thick and didnt go all the way round, it also needed to be cut coz the wheel is tiny. main problem i found was it made a wheel even thicker and uncomftable to hold.

Then the missus sugested a DFP after much hint dropping so i jumped at the chance
Quote from 2WDinNZ :You could try that tape that you put around the handle on tennis raquets?

That's not a bad idea, thanks, I might go have a look see what I can find.

Quote from Mikey :I used a cheap steering wheel cover from halfords, but msff is very thick and didnt go all the way round, it also needed to be cut coz the wheel is tiny. main problem i found was it made a wheel even thicker and uncomftable to hold.

Hmm yeah, thinking about the shape of the wheel, you're right, it's going to have to be made specifically for the MSFF, and I very much doubt such a thing exists.

Quote from Mikey : Then the missus sugested a DFP after much hint dropping so i jumped at the chance

The more I see the letters DFP the more I feed the need to smash that piggypank to pieces - well, throw a credit card number at an online store anyway. What's the secret, how do you get the missus to suggest it?

MSFF Wheel Cover?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG