The online racing simulator
Drift Sensation
(54 posts, started )
#1 - Migz
Drift Sensation

About Us
DriftSensation was set up in May 2007 by [DS] Andy. We are an international team who mainly drift XRT, and a close knit community
of drifters who care more about friendship, than mega skills. Recruiting is open until the end of May, so if you'd like to join then make sure to check out the website. We hope to see you soon, [DS]

Latest News
07.05.08 - [DS] Pringels Joined DriftSensation

24.04.08 - [DS] Tommy Joined DriftSensation

05.04.08 - FZ5 and XRT High Res Skins Made (on forum)

04.04.08 - 3D Skin Viewer Added To Media Section

03.04.08 - [DS] Pawel Joined DriftSensation

03.04.08 - Contact Form Updated

Drivers

[DS] Andy - A. Kindon
[DS] Kyuubi - R. Langford
[DS] Alex - A. Laufer
[DS] Tommy - T. Eklund
[DS] SaintR32 - P. Korpulinski
[DS] Pringels - N. Gräns

Website

http://www.driftsensation.co.nr

You can apply to join DS on the contact page on the website. Also feel free to join the forum and see the latest DS news.

Pictures
Attached images
image1lownp3.jpg
image2lowxy1.jpg
image3lowky0.jpg
image4lowjp7.jpg
image5lowxr7.jpg
image6lowyt3.jpg
Great stuff. Nice website, nice skin!

I'm sure your a great team and that you will go far if you chose your members carefully. Good luck!
Quote from evilpimp :Great stuff. Nice website, nice skin!

I'm sure your a great team and that you will go far if you chose your members carefully. Good luck!

Thank you very much, appreciated

I'm trying to make sure we choose members based on the kind of people they are, not just the skill. I'm hoping to keep the team a close, small, friendly team, more of a friend group than a "team"

[DS] Andy
Good choice

It's all about reputation. It's easier to make someone friendly good at drifting then it is to make a pro (and an ass) become friendly all of a sudden. :P
#5 - Migz
Quote from evilpimp :Good choice

It's all about reputation. It's easier to make someone friendly good at drifting then it is to make a pro (and an ass) become friendly all of a sudden. :P

Id just like to say that's what he's acctually doing.

I'm not too experienced at lfs, and not exactly that good a drifter, but he know's me well, and he know's how im not a complete twat. And so he helps me out, and teaches me everything i need to know to help me drift better
Looks to be like a nice team. Well organized and based on the right reasons. Hope to see you on the track.
+ 1, seems organised and whatnot, i hope to see you guys on the track sometime.
#8 - Migz
Thanks i appreciate that I know Andy will and im sure the rest of the drivers will be too.

Yeah we hope to see you on the track But we're always on a different server. Right now we're joining servers with Autocross, Fernbay Gold and Kyoto National tracks right now
nice team,

gl guys
Looks good ! But how did you took so nice screenshot ? Verry good quelity..
Quote from maxiim :Looks good ! But how did you took so nice screenshot ? Verry good quelity..

Thanks!
Well basically i have the 'high res pack' installed and a few custom textures ive made myself. The car skin is 2048x0248 and im using the real reflection pack. Also AAx8 and AFx16. And the resolution i use is 1680x1050. Then i did something in photoshop (It's secret ) That makes it that little bit nicer, sharpened the image a bit and added a colour filter. And that's basically it, most of the image is just straight from ingame footage though.

Andy
#12 - Migz
Yeah bassicly that

I had a crack at doing one from a spr Andy had sent me before. Seeing as me and Andy arnt exactly on speaking terms right now i had to try and guess what he added to the photo. So here it is My own personal one, may as well post it here because he never puts anything i make on the site ^^

Edit:oh i forgot to say, the hud on it was supplied by andy yesterday, although i did edit it a lil.
Quote from Fire-Fly :Thanks!
Well basically i have the 'high res pack' installed and a few custom textures ive made myself. The car skin is 2048x0248 and im using the real reflection pack. Also AAx8 and AFx16. And the resolution i use is 1680x1050. Then i did something in photoshop (It's secret ) That makes it that little bit nicer, sharpened the image a bit and added a colour filter. And that's basically it, most of the image is just straight from ingame footage though.

Andy

Nice
Very clean team here, I see good future , Best of luck to you all
#15 - Migz
I know my picture isnt as good , but still someone say something about it.

Some news.

We now have a server'ish.

Im hosting it off my computer which is only 2mb/s.
So for now im having it as a small server with space for only about 6 people. I dont want everyone complaining about lag
Im trying to set up the lfs lapper insim thing for it, but not having any luck :|

If anyone has anything that'll help me make this into a nice lil drift server feel free to say so
I'd say leave LFS Lapper off. I want a server without it on and I speak for a majority of the top LFS drifters that do not believe in Lapper nor anything similar of the sort.
Yeah it stupid, Get all these 'nubs' just being stupid to get high score (even though it happens without lapper though)
#18 - Migz
Ahah right, well that saves me alot of trouble. Seeing as i coulndt get it to work. So it should just be a drifting server with no insim what so ever?
I'd really like to join this.. is it a joinable team?
As I've been looking for a descent drift team for a while now.. And this one seams special
#20 - Migz
Thanks

Yeah its joinable go to
and fill out the form on the contact page when you do that we get it and then we review you
Quote from Migz :Thanks

Yeah its joinable go to
and fill out the form on the contact page when you do that we get it and then we review you

I applied.
I already saw Andy ingame, and twinning was pretty hard due to him using wheel and me using mouse.

I know I use mouse but I think I'm a pretty descent drifter, and I'm sure I could learn to drift with someone with a wheel.
#22 - Migz
Yeah he told me hew saw you
Yeah twinning is just hard in itself. I've got a wheel and i cant twin yet, well i can but everytime andy trys to get up close to me we always end up hitting Meh. Need alot of practise
Quote from Migz :Yeah he told me hew saw you
Yeah twinning is just hard in itself. I've got a wheel and i cant twin yet, well i can but everytime andy trys to get up close to me we always end up hitting Meh. Need alot of practise

Hehe yeah :P
#24 - TG44
This team sounds cool... I had to apply!

I hope to get a reply soon
#25 - Migz
These are our main team photo's so far. All given to me by [DS] Andy
High Res Is On The Left. Low Res On The Right

[DS] Andy

[DS] Andy & [DS] R32

[DS] Andy & [DS] Tommy

[DS] Andy & [DS] Tommy

[DS] Andy & [DS] Tommy

[DS] Andy & [DS] Tommy

Edit: Does anybody have any problems viewing the pictures as clickable thumbnails? Andy says for him its coming up as just links? Anyone else getting this?

Drift Sensation
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG