The online racing simulator
little help
(5 posts, started )
little help
ok i am very computer savvy but i need some insight. My last computer i built was a dual core opteron 165 that i had overclocked to 2752mhz, 2gb OCZ, ram Nvidia 7800gt overclocked to gtx speeds, 3 320gb seagate barracuda perp drives in RAID 0. This computer laughed at LFS, well i sold that one and now have a crappy computer, and man does it suk. Its an athlon xp 3000@ 2.0ghz 512mb ram and onboard video. now i am going to throw a cheap agp card in it since it does have a agp slot. I am thinking along the lines of a 7600gs, with the specs i got i think this is the biggest i need to go. what you guys think
  1. Wrong section
  2. Why did you sell the old one?!?!
  3. Sorry cant help. Just letting you know - Wrong section
E: Damn you mods are fast
sold the other due to the new baby!
7600 or 6600 GT on agp, whatever you find. I used a 6600 GT for quite a while, worked like a breez at 1024 and 8x AA and 16x AF in LFS.
#5 - garph
I had a 7600GS back before I upgraded then upgraded again. It ran LFS really well, enough AA to smooth things out.

You're not going to get great FPS with larger grids, it might be an issue at times, but you should be able to make LFS look pretty and playable.

little help
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG