The online racing simulator
Round 1 Post race discussion
Well, seems like the event went pretty much ok, just some small problems that we need to sort out..

I did well, I think... made to the semifinals but had to face Deek, so that was the end for me... that guy is insane lol.

In the end I think it was a good start, just need to make points everytime because the difference for the positions is small
A couple minor flaws in the system and I will award 1 pt to those that did need/want it if something went wrong with their match...

All in all it was amazing, Robert Deek broke the WR in qualifying by quite a bit (40.89 was his time and the WR is 41.27 by duck). In round one I almost managed my first pass to win, but not quite. Side by side racing around that final turn and I was gaining but not fast enough. I was hoping to see BigTime and Deek in the finals, but due to complications of certain things (mainly BigTime being disqualified since the 30 second timer ran out), but somehow managed to join the next race where I had been designated Lucky Dog and jumped into semis... It was a bit of a mess, that ended with BigTime being knocked out by Niko in race 1 of their match, when it should have continued to the next match.
Argh, messed up a REALLY good lap at the last corner. There was understeering in the last corner since the quali, but i didnt know how to change that, car was bit loose in the other corners.
Although I was K.O. in first race, it was good racee for me. Im lookin forward to next race!
Hello guys, I updated the website with the results and standings.

Well, if you're lazy enough to search there, the results are here.

Let me know if there's something wrong
Well for those that want the replays here you go. The event went very well! We had a few minor issues with the Automated System, and one minor issue from me.

Tony(fin) should have won with a Pass-To-Win in Match 2 Race 2 of the first Round. (Granted with a championship point)

BlackBird and BigTime should have continued to Race 2 of Match 12 ins the Second Round. BlackBird accepts that it was impossible to catch up and did not receive any points.

BigTime got disqualified during Race 1 of Match 14 against NikoPDR, allowing BlackBird to become a Lucky Dog and leap into the Semi-Finals. However a technical glitch in the system allowed all three drivers to join, and BlackBird accepted that BigTime should be in the race officially. This led to additional problems since the automated system only deals with 2 racers, and it was watching over Niko and BlackBird, who got a Did not finish. Therefore when it was time for this great battle between Niko and BigTime to continue to Round 2 the system actually knocked BigTime out, allowing Niko to continue to the Finals. BigTime was rewarded with an additional point as he lost his chance to get into the finals.

You can watch this event for yourself by downloading the attached replays.
Attached files
H2HRS1 Event1 Replays.rar - 810 KB - 116 views
Quote from de Souza :Hello guys, I updated the website with the results and standings.

Well, if you're lazy enough to search there, the results are here.

Let me know if there's something wrong

Well in the results it says that im from norway???

I´m from Finland! geez
I've done the commentary for this event with BB and I have to say it was a very exciting event. I'm gutted I had to miss it but I'll definately make the next one!
Tony I got some bad news for you: discovered that I don't have the passwords to update the website from this computer (I kinda live in two cities so I have two computers) and I couldn't retrieve it so far..

So sorry but you'll have to remain in Norway untill the weekend, hope you don't mind (well they say it's a nice place :razz.
Quote from de Souza :Tony I got some bad news for you: discovered that I don't have the passwords to update the website from this computer (I kinda live in two cities so I have two computers) and I couldn't retrieve it so far..

So sorry but you'll have to remain in Norway untill the weekend, hope you don't mind (well they say it's a nice place :razz.

It´s okay, Norway isn´t the worst possible, but i´d rather be just a finnish guy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG