The online racing simulator
Anybody saved the whole replay?
Thanks

It would be great if someone had the replay from Blackwood
Thanks for the footage... I might make my own vid

Ok I am making my own vid now...

From what I've heard there were some races @ AU1 with MRT?

If you have a replay of this then please post it here
Two pictures of the finish from round 1
Attached images
LFS 2008-02-03 21-55-39-97.jpg
LFS 2008-02-03 21-54-02-29.jpg
Nice pics
Round 2 Practice Screenshots
Nice! XD
-
Round 3 (JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
More onboard footage!!
Coming, thought of the same myself
Awsome stuff hyntty, watched the Round 8, was fun seeing how it was at the back. Last lap was pretty bad for mid :S So many fishtails, spinning, bumping, etc...

AND YOU FORGOT MY CRASH! It almost gave me a heart attack :P

Last lap in the final sector, I hit the wall, flew, landed, did a 360 and kept tryin to drive with the front pointing the right way, ended up drifting to the finish. xD
I didn't forget you, blame Soeren Scharf..
Right, I blame you Soeren Scharf.
@kab: Are you even in it? Or did Soeren miss you too

Do you guys think this youtube place is good enough? I tried veoh, but for some reason it's really laggy. I've never been able to watch anything properly there.

EDIT: Oh yeah, kab, you really made it hard for me there...
vimeo uses the latest version of flash which yields a better video but it requires a faster cpu. My laptop can't play the videos at all but my desktop has no problem with them.

edit... just noticed you said veoh Chances are it's probably the same issue.
I don't think it's very fair to demand a faster cpu than a amd 3500+... If i can make the videos, i should be able to watch them too.

Of cource if someone donated a server I could make the videos in stream format, and it would be easier to watch, but that's not really a solution at all
Quote from hyntty :I don't think it's very fair to demand a faster cpu than a amd 3500+... If i can make the videos, i should be able to watch them too.

Of cource if someone donated a server I could make the videos in stream format, and it would be easier to watch, but that's not really a solution at all

well i have an amd 3400+ so the cpu's probably not your problem
So, Saturday.

I load the race replay from round 1.

Load FRAPS.

Capture Camera 1. Take to final cut without converting via vdub or stuff like that. It works ! Video, audio, all that lot.

So I do the other 15 cameras, at 5 or so hours of work.

Take those AVIs into Final Cut. Good audio, NO video. Grrr.

I reckon it was in the change to half-size. Oh well.

But wait !

I downloaded tmpgenc (Tsunami Mpeg Encoder), and coverted them to an mpg.

Then, video, no audio.

Took the mpg into MPEG Streamclip, and exported it to a .dv file.

Viola ! Video AND audio !

So, in short, this means I've figured out the grunt work before I do the epic edit jobs for Round 1.

d
coz I'm doing a bigger, better quality version I'm gonna upload to blip.tv.... that was just a test. I'm only half-way through now, it might take another day
Quote from hyntty :coz I'm doing a bigger, better quality version I'm gonna upload to blip.tv.... that was just a test. I'm only half-way through now, it might take another day

Cool
Expect a round 1 video sometime this weekend !

I've got the hard labour done...all the video files are ready for Final Cut. Now, to build the graphics and piece the lot together !

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG