The online racing simulator
Photos and videos thread
Post any LFSBC related photos or videos here. From a crash offline, to fun on our server.

Warning: I may pilfer some videos from you for my use !

Enjoy !
Some shots of the LFS BC Safety car
Attached images
lfs_00000100.jpg
lfs_00000101.jpg
lfs_00000103.jpg
lfs_00000104.jpg
lfs_00000105.jpg
lfs_00000106.jpg
lfs_00000109.jpg
lfs_00000111.jpg
Man, my car looks sweeeeeet !

It's interesting to me because I go down to a nice 15 FPS during it. Maybe I'll just turn my mirrors off for it.

SC procedures will be edited shortly.
I've made a logo for the LFS BC. See them attached.

The gif is the same as the jpg, except the gif has a transparent background.

d
Attached images
LFS_BCLogo.jpg
LFS_BCLogotrans.jpg
Can i have permission to use my pr0 photosh0pz0r skillz00rrsss to makee one?
Quote from jimaxx :Can i have permission to use my pr0 photosh0pz0r skillz00rrsss to makee one?

If you promise to not use Leet speak in this thread, yes.
I don't think I'll use that on the SC skin, since it will look a bit too much

But still - nice logo!
Quote from JO53PHS :I don't think I'll use that on the SC skin, since it will look a bit too much

But still - nice logo!

You can take the "Beginner's Cup" part and put it on, I'd suggest. And maybe a small version of the LFS logo on the banner across the windscreen.
Quote from dekojester :If you promise to not use Leet speak in this thread, yes.

Thats minor 13375P34K dont make me bring what ive learnt off 10yr chavs into this topic
Update on the vid Dekojester?

No probs if you havn't finished (or started !) yet - just want a little progress report.
Here's a short video of my crash at Aston North the other day during the test that some of you were at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9KSZAzS1_Q

I did this when testing Fraps and Virtual Dub. I'll get to making the promo video this evening and Saturday.

d
Lol what do you deploy if the safety car crashes O_O

XD Nice editing btw looks like it was on tv
Quote from evilpimp :Lol what do you deploy if the safety car crashes O_O

XD Nice editing btw looks like it was on tv

If the SC crashes, I deploy something quite red. Also Known as, in layperson terms, a Red Flag.

Final Cut for the video, the graphic from a LiveType Template.
Rofl "vroooooom SMAck Skiddddddd"

Dont want to sound negative but that fps is a bit low for a video?
Quote from jimaxx :Rofl "vroooooom SMAck Skiddddddd"

Dont want to sound negative but that fps is a bit low for a video?

It's what I get for trying to save it while forgetting to let off the gas.

FRAPS dings about 15 FPS off my video, but to me it looks decent enough to pass.
Quote from dekojester :It's what I get for trying to save it while forgetting to let off the gas.

FRAPS dings about 15 FPS off my video, but to me it looks decent enough to pass.

Would not be easier to get someone with a good system to record the video with your camera angles etc then get you to do the editing?
Quote from jimaxx :Would not be easier to get someone with a good system to record the video with your camera angles etc then get you to do the editing?

I was seriously considering this last night. I will pick camera angle locations, and ask people to "shoot" from those spots for me, record the video, and get it to me somehow.

I am trying to think of efficient ways to transfer it. My thinking is either via FTP if someone has a several GB server with that much space available (I'm thinking this will take20-30 or so GB per race) that shooters can upload then I can download. Either that, or use Torrents to get it.

Thoughts are much welcome, either here or via PM.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :They're both .jpg's

I noticed but didn't want to say anything in case I had missed something.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :They're both .jpg's

Quote from Marlbro :I noticed but didn't want to say anything in case I had missed something.

Well, one was a jpg and one was a gif when I attached the files.

If anyone wants the gif one, email or PM me and I'll ship it to you.

d
-
(TomMK) DELETED by TomMK
Quote from dekojester :Well, one was a jpg and one was a gif when I attached the files.

If anyone wants the gif one, email or PM me and I'll ship it to you.

d

One of them has colour quality of a gif thoe?

Donno what you've done there
Quote from jimaxx :One of them has colour quality of a gif thoe?

Donno what you've done there

The gif has alpha channel. The jpg has none.

I will be selecting and doing "Demo shots" of camera positions for the rounds and have them set up so people can prepare.

d
Meh il try to do an vid at our next meet-up
Quote from dekojester :I've made a logo for the LFS BC. See them attached.

The gif is the same as the jpg, except the gif has a transparent background.

d

Would you mind if I made a logo?
I just toke some parts of the qualification from yesterday...There wasnt ntohing more cool to film in qual coz it were bit hotlapping for all, no close racing and so on...And i forgot to save to real race replay i would make longer vid...Well there was things to film in real race.
Well here it is

Low Quality Stream :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OS2YtvOPGGY

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG