The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing's third anniversary!
(37 posts, started )

3rd anniversary for F1RST Racing!

01-04-2008 - We get this every year, but no, it's not an April fools joke! F1RST Racing celebrates another succesful year of simracing! Of course a celebration like this can't go unnoticed: F1RST Racing is changing colors: back to racing-red!

Founded on the 1st of april 2005, F1RST Racing has made massive improvements over the years. The third year was another one packed with milestones. Many great results have been achieved this year, on as well as off track.

Roescher and Terrahe put down great results in the final SimFIA DTM league with a second place and the championship title respectively. Roescher and Arends became Dutch National LFS champions, the team came second in the OLFSL final standings. We scored better results than ever in the Masters of Endurance league, the second place in the 24 hour race being the crown on all the hard work there, so far! In the new eSport-Racing league F1RST has been very active and succesful too, with some nice podium positions. Same goes for the STCC, Battle of the Teams, UXRL, Vedenoja's fight for the titanium license in CTRA etc. etc.

Then there was the community year-end awards, where F1RST Racing was one of the big winners with 6 nominations and 5 awards!

On the members side we've also done some great signings this year. J. Nieminen, A. Roque and M. Brunzel have helped raise the team's level higher than ever before!

All in all we can say it has been another fun and succesful year of racing. We're looking forward to the years to come!

Finally we'd like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in the administration of the various leagues out there. To everyone we met on the tracks this year, for some great races. To the members that - for various reasons - sadly had to leave the team this year, for their commitment and the fun we had.

Thanks everyone!

F1RST Racing
Source: http://www.1stracing.nl/v2/news.php?newsitem=60
Congratz guys Here's to another 3!
Haha! Grats, seems like the most powerfull teams were made the same year and about the same day xD
Congratulations and good luck in the future !
Well done, guys. So kind of you to keep a mentally-challenged guy like Appie on the team for so long, too. ;]
Congratulations to the team with the best website in LFS.
Haven't actually raced against f1rst much now that I think of it. But, I'm usually silently rooting for you guys as you lap me in your gt1.
Congrats guys! Great to see another 3 year team going strong! Here's to the future....nothing but more great things I'm sure.
Good luck F1RST racing. I kinda liked the old blue style skins, but red is also good..devilish.
Congrats guys!
Congrats, awesome drivers and even better guys!
Congrats guys
Congratulations! Good luck in future too.

I really like those new avatars
Happy Birthday, F1RST Racing !
Congrats guys!
I like the new racing-red colour
Happy F1RST, oh sorry i mean third, Birthday! Here's to many more
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Well done, guys. So kind of you to keep a mentally-challenged guy like Appie on the team for so long, too. ;]

He's not actually on the team, it's all in his head

Quote from sidi :Happy 3rd F1RST and i believe you should receive crystal or leather, i would go with leather it always makes ppl smile.

Smile? I bet I can make you cry with a leather whip.

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone!
Gratz guys. You have always been one of my favourites
Congrats, and good luck for the future.
Congrats
#21 - siLc
Congrats. Hope I can say the same after 3 more years Good luck
Gratz us ... ;-)

And thank you "bosses" for the new skin-system and colors. Even we as the racers always get some presents without letting us know about
Very very cool, as always.
Gongrats!
Wow, another team getting old. Grats!
Happy birthday.. :drink::bannana_g:laola:

Nice new skin..

Goodluck for the next 3 years..

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG