The online racing simulator
" What I like about LFS? " - Video
(13 posts, started )
This video was made by me and for me .
I had some footage from my replays on my editor and made it into a litle simple video.
It has no purpose what soo ever, but i decided to edit it a bit and share it with you all anyway.

btw, i like the music not the lyrics in particulary, soo kids...dont you go on beating your future girlfriends and wifes. :chairs:

Enjoy

- Download

- Youtube

- LFSvideo

Peace...
Me likes . But there were some FPS drop's and somtimes the same onboard camera get's annoying.

How do you get that shaking effect with vegas?
I didn't like it as much as your last 2 videos (especially the Blackwood rally one ) but still a very good video.

Great close racing scenes.

8/10 for the video and one additional point for the comment about the music in the first post so I give it 9/10.
lol ...tks

For those who are getting low fps...i think it's from youtube version, because i had to compress it in Windows moviemaker before, to beat the 100MB YT limit.
Can a few of you download insted of viewing in streaming....and please tell me if it still lacks of FPS?
Quote from FOX 1977 :lol ...tks

For those who are getting low fps...i think it's from youtube version, because i had to compress it in Windows moviemaker before, to beat the 100MB YT limit.
Can a few of you download insted of viewing in streaming....and please tell me if it still lacks of FPS?

Anyone???
really well done, nicely synced with music, suited the video well too.

Quote from squad_e :really well done, nicely synced with music, suited the video well too.

Have you seen the download version?...does it have slow fps like yt?
i havent seen any stutters in the youtube version. all looks very smooth to me.

i like the video too, can you pm me how to get the screen shake?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i havent seen any stutters in the youtube version. all looks very smooth to me.

i like the video too, can you pm me how to get the screen shake?

tks.

you got a PM...
Nice as usual Fox... I like how you focus on the racing aspect of the sim and you do it the right way. Only thing I disliked was that on board cam you used, after a while it just got old.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG