The online racing simulator
Something from Your Race Director, and a thanks from J@tko
To everyone who has participated in this, the first season of the Live for Speed Beginner's Cup, a championship sanctioned by the New Dimension Racing Team -

I would like to, prior to this final round, extend to you my most sincere thanks for your efforts and participation in this. I have enjoyed watching you guys race hard against each other.

I know that this season had some rocky occurences, but that's to be expected with the first of anything. To those who were at most all of the events, only missing one or two, thank you for your dedication.

As I write this, TAYLOR-MANIA stands a good chance of winning the title. Barring any visits from Murphy, a 9th place finish is attainable, and all he needs to do to clinch.

However, all of you on the championship table have earned your spot there, and just because you're not in the running for the cup, I encourage you to still race for the win, and most of all, enjoy every bit of it.

I encourage you all to give your suggestions for improvements for future seasons of the LFSBC. Some of those may even be put into the other NDR events.

So, happy Round 8 to you all. Bring your Race Face. No slacking off simply because you're not in the title fight. There's still a race to be run. I am requiring from you all who will be there, 5 laps of the best racing you can give.

d
#2 - J@tko
+1 to what he said

and my grateful thanks to:
  • Dekojester, for his continued support, patience and expertise. I’m sure that you’ll agree that he’s made this series at least 100x better than it would have been, and I hope that you’ve gained much experience from him.
  • JO53PHS, again for helping me and skinning the course cars.
  • Niall and Brandon for being Rescue Cars.
  • Danowat for providing the prize.
  • Dynamic Racing for providing the server, and helping us when we broke it!
  • All you lot for being our guinea pigs for the first season. I hope you’ve gained a lot from it, and certainly those who finished in the top half should consider entering Big Leagues. Most of you are welcome to compete in Season 2, coming in the Autumn
Quote from J@tko :

Most of you are welcome to compete in Season 2, coming in the Autumn

Yayy! Oh, wait, I'm not most of us, am I?

Which reminds me, should you perahps name the cup differently, since it ain't gonna all be beginners? Something cool, like First or Number one cup....
Quote from hyntty :Yayy! Oh, wait, I'm not most of us, am I?

Which reminds me, should you perahps name the cup differently, since it ain't gonna all be beginners? Something cool, like First or Number one cup....

We will be enforcing a strict 'No aliens' policy
Quote from J@tko :+1 to what he said

and my grateful thanks to:
  • Dekojester, for his continued support, patience and expertise. I’m sure that you’ll agree that he’s made this series at least 100x better than it would have been, and I hope that you’ve gained much experience from him.
  • JO53PHS, again for helping me and skinning the course cars.
  • Niall and Brandon for being Rescue Cars.
  • Danowat for providing the prize.
  • Dynamic Racing for providing the server, and helping us when we broke it!
  • All you lot for being our guinea pigs for the first season. I hope you’ve gained a lot from it, and certainly those who finished in the top half should consider entering Big Leagues. Most of you are welcome to compete in Season 2, coming in the Autumn

No problems Jack, i guess deko told me to be in charge for this race so ill do the best i can.
Oh, and I bagsie skinning course car(s) for next season should I need to do so
Quote from JO53PHS :Oh, and I bagsie skinning course car(s) for next season should I need to do so

The Cheesemobile
Oh yeah, I should note:

Racer "has the con" for FP4 since I will be on the road.

I should be back by qualifying time. If not, J@tko has final say until I arrive, starting 5 minutes till race time.

d
#9 - TG44
I wanna thank you all, especially deko and J@tko for this great cup.
I really hope that i'd been in every race but i either forgot or had something else to do

i hope to see you guys online.
Was very fun racing with the pros

Maybe we could have a monthly/bi-monthly meet or something? Not official BC of course, but a get-together or something? idk...
Quote from TG44 :I wanna thank you all, especially deko and J@tko for this great cup.
I really hope that i'd been in every race but i either forgot or had something else to do

i hope to see you guys online.

You're welcome TG. I really enjoyed doing this with you all - you're a great bunch of guys and I hope to see some of you for next season's LFSBC, for the Ickle-Endurace Evenings or just online.
Thank you to everyone who helped with the league. This league really introduced me to league racing well. It helped me manage the pressure aswell as get use to racing rules as opposed to drifting rules (Cough none exept for no crash cough) .

You guys helped me a lot with this. Once again, thank you.
Now I'm moving with the big kids thanks to kenneth who is really helping me geting there.

Currently signed up in IGTC and H2H league.
Hope to see some of you guys in the future.
Quote from evilpimp :
Currently signed up in IGTC .

I saw that - congrats.

What has happenned to Mr.T is exactly what I hoped would happen. All LFS Leagues I'm sure would be glad to have you all - you've all got loads of potential.

Good luck Mr.T
Guys i took part of a league race. 50 lap Oval with the FO8 was a good race i ended up 2nd with my partner [¿]Sarge.
Grats.

Ty jack Now time for intense training, the race pace is 1 second off WR and the quali is at WR and sometimes better I believe. Got a whole month to practice and I WILL practice a lot for this one.

Hopefully some of you guys will follow the lead and join leagues like this I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys later on in the sim racing leagues.

Something from Your Race Director, and a thanks from J@tko
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG