Poll : What Kind of Music do you like?

Rock
Other
Hard Rock or Metal
Techno
Dance
Trance
Quick Poll Question
Hello please anwser the poll if you can becuase i would like to know the results.

Your poll is very vague too...
Grate choices. Three for electronical and then two for rock?
And no rap/hip hop?
Where is punk in the options...
#6 - MR_B
Synthpop! :P
#7 - Woz
I like anything where the people who created the music put something of themselves into it. It does not matter the style
Quote from swisscosmo :Hello please anwser the poll if you can becuase i would like to know the results.

:rolleyes: Click here.
Choices aren't really that great. Besides, people usually listen to more than one genre. I'd say Alternative, Indie, Rock, Electronica etc.
Dude, no psychedelic progressive? No classical? No country & six-toed moonshine-swillin' sister-marryin' western? No post-grawk keca-grunge tribalism?

No freakin' jazz?

Being honest, I ticked everything
#11 - Dmt
where is hardstyle? :P
Rock/Hardrock/Metall here, listening to them all
WHAT??? No classical? Have you got something against Beethoven, Wagner or Elgar???

Philistine!
yeah country doesn't make it into a lot of these lists
gosh its hard to be a cowboy nowadays
HARD ROCK AND METAL IS CANDY TO MY EARS!! :bannana_g:drummer:
Chillout, Jpop , jrock ,Goth , Industrial , new metal , Armonical
#18 - VoiD
Quote from swisscosmo :Hello please anwser the poll if you can becuase i would like to know the results.

Do some research, the answer is here.
Pah, if my opinion would count, this poll would be irrelevant because everything before option 4 and after option 5 is not music.

There are only two kinds of music: Rock and Roll!

EDIT: seems like matseracer is on a thread-necromancy spree.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Pah, if my opinion would count, this poll would be irrelevant because everything before option 4 and after option 5 is not music.

False.
#21 - MR_B
For me, it's all about the voice, that's why the perfection of Matt Monro is my flavour of late!

And yes, someone who's 20 from Essex does enjoy this. As bizarre as that sounds.

Just noticed the MASSIVE bump courtesy of matseracer
I think I'm exactly oposit of you then, for me the music speaks louder than the words

Quick Poll Question
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG