The online racing simulator
New drift team
(62 posts, started )
no my names Keisu god damnit!
Dudes sorry for the names And that skin is different from him lst attachment
Yeah, it actully looks ....good
Thanks to Kanzai for making that skin
I'll probably get around to making more of a better looking skin as i actually stuffed that one up pretty bad. Glad you like it tho
Quote from Riders Motion :My name's Riders Motion and it's Keizoo, not Keisy. Anyway I found the skinfile on my USB stick so here it is...

yer thanks heaps
hi
hi can i join your team?
Soon i'm gonna start a Rally - Racing team whit a friend but we are already busy making the stuff for it since start previous year. We look at other skins so that we don't copy things of it, we really wan't something unique as skin. The same thing for the site etc. Above all that is the fact that we first start racing whitout making publicity on the forum or other forums/sites, so that we are warmed up (and maybe have a nice number of members) for the big deal. But to stay on topic i'd like to say this: Starting like this and so small isn't really a good start, you got to see this as diesel and petrol. Diesel is like this kind of teams, they start small and if it all turns out well it gets big. Petrol are teams that have been active unknown so they have already loads of member and a site and forum etc. So this is like a diesel team. I give this team a full month that it survives the way its busy now. But you never know whats gonna come next so I won't say too much. So I say: Much succes whit your team and that you may battle the other teams.
-
(jcorn16) DELETED by jcorn16
-
(jcorn16) DELETED by jcorn16
Quote from jcorn16 :Are you any good??

server+tryout is the way you will find it,cuz its too much easy for him to yes!
Quote from andreas_1 :hi can i join your team?

Andreas check your PM box.

and do u live in Australia?
Quote from batteryy :first of all, download this and u can do better skins.
then start helping other people so u get friends
then they might think about joining to your team

Never go with gimp! Buy photoshop cs2.

New drift team
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG