New drift team
(62 posts, started )
i have made the changes a bit crappy but it looks good on the car
Attached images
XRT_JAKESNTJKL.jpg
Quote from jcorn16 :how mush money?

dunno, ask

and next time use gimp or some else good skinning program
skins does do abit progress imo , they are still abit pathetic ,but well, yeah you should use the program whatever u use , and learn how to make it look good, coz that right there does not really -
Quote from jcorn16 :i have made the changes a bit crappy but it looks good on the car

dont mind if i fix that a little, i just copy that skin but i dont make it look like it would be made with paint(some of those logos background is different colour that is under it, ill fix the lines and make it look like not so fastly made) ok?

of and by the way, the hood logo is from biginis
Quote from NTslider :NT No Traction thanks to NTJAKE and i has been up for 3 days and has already 6 members in demo and 2 in s3 doing well thanks for ur support u ching noob

hahaha am i the only person who finds this funny ? this is my new sig.
Drop the racist remark at the end of it and sure i already noticed that. Just because your quoting him doenst mean you shouldnt take censership to it.
Quote from NTslider :thanks for ur support u ching noob

That guy has a Czech flag -_- Racist bastard

Quote from NTslider :we are a new team!!!!!! Not one positive comment you people r pathetic

Civility goes a long way...
I dont know, but i would say give them a break but with that being said you kinda have to forget about being nice becuase they did steal a skin. Me myself being a skinner, I am very insulted when people not just use the skin without the proper permission but they take it farther and edit it for there own uses. And the most recent skin on the last of the first page looks like a old TZ skin but done in paint...

But anyways to some this up, Id say good luck and I hope you guys have learned something from this and wont go back to skin editing and if you actually try, you can make you own with photoshop or something of equal editing.

My 2 cents
Quote from batteryy :dont mind if i fix that a little, i just copy that skin but i dont make it look like it would be made with paint(some of those logos background is different colour that is under it, ill fix the lines and make it look like not so fastly made) ok?

of and by the way, the hood logo is from biginis

thanks dude
***** jcorn16 stole the decals from other skin*****

(attechement erased)
There's still a miror from Caoz's skin.
Quote from batteryy :I finished it do you find differense? did i make it worster or better?

yer it looks good thanks
i think we have change are name to Aussie drift boys
Attached images
XRT_ADB.jpg
Quote from jcorn16 :

dont mind if i edit this a little?:P

EDIT:im not gonna make this better
Attached images
XRT_ADB.jpg
their is some mean people on lfs yes we did steal a skin but i am new i don't know shit i did not mean it we just wont to get people to join ok
first of all, download this and u can do better skins.
then start helping other people so u get friends
then they might think about joining to your team
-
(jcorn16) DELETED by jcorn16
here is are skin

[attach]48943[/attach]
Their is some mean people on LFS froum
WE have 6 or so members i think we will do fine.

(1) we have skin (good skin) (not stolen)

(2)we have sever (Aussie drift boys)

(3)are members are good
hers a pic of are skin its its shit photo

Attached images
DSCF0482.JPG
Quote from jcorn16 :hers a pic of are skin its its shit photo

Is this the team skin I want to join the team .but really i agree with Riders_Motion,Keisy and C40Z Nobody have acess to edit the skin file without the skinner's credits
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Is this the team skin I want to join the team .but really i agree with Riders_Motion,Keisy and C40Z Nobody have acess to edit the skin file without the skinner's credits

My name's Riders Motion and it's Keizoo, not Keisy. Anyway I found the skinfile on my USB stick so here it is...

New drift team
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG