The online racing simulator
i need ur help plz
(3 posts, started )
i need ur help plz
Hey guys ive been playing lfs for awhile now and decided i want to start skinning. I've skinned before on the xrt which was easy. But now i want to skin on the Fbm. I was just wondering how i would change the car color without having to hand paint it. IS this possible?.. im using a black mask over the defualt skin so i can tell wat i can color. But i've seen some skins and they colored the WHOLE sheet and just put decals on.. But how would i see the decals because its covering up the car.. So what im asking is how do i paint the whole car and be able to see the car still so i can put decals on?
You should use a program that uses layers. Photoshop, Gimp, PhotoImpression, etc. are all good examples. PhotoImpression is available free somewhere IIRC...

By using layers, you can use one layer for decals, and another for the background colour. You can hide the colour layer then when you are adding decals
haha omg i forgot about that man. I have photoshop cs3 =P.. thanks man i completley forgot about layers... thank you so much time to start skinning =)

i need ur help plz
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG