The online racing simulator
I dunno, I'd say that might have been a bad corner to pass in, because to let someone past (as sam had to do afterwards), you haffto slow down a lot to let someone past, it'd be better (IMO) to be patient and wait for the hairpin following that fast section to pass. Much safer that way.
Clutch damage, no drive, so waiting to cool...
Quote from Z51L9889 :We wish to report an incident between car 02 and car 05 on lap 16 in the complex entering the oval. Car 02 was executing a pass on car 05 for position. Car 02 was completely alongside car 05 at the apex of the turn and was on the proper racing line when car 05 hit him in the side forcing him off the track and into a spin.

Both cars went into the corner side by side. 05 left room for 02, but 02 appeared to hit the curbing and push a bit, then ran into the side of the 05 and spun. Racing incident, no penalty.

mprEdited replay attached.
Attached files
Stu Incident.mpr - 439.8 KB - 134 views
Lap 30: F.Enersen/R.Dario (Both of us unsure), tapped him while passing him under Blue.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Lap 30: F.Enersen/R.Dario (Both of us unsure), tapped him while passing him under Blue.

Not sure what exactly you're reporting here...
#31 - SamH
Dustin means that, when I let Stu Whitehead through, whoever behind ran me off the track. I gave good room, but didn't even see them coming at me. We just changed driver, hence Dustin's hurried post.
Wow, that was interesting!
The start was awful. I don't know why but the field spread right out through the last corner then bunched really badly after that. I saw it coming and started braking carefully and early but i underestimated the level of bunching. Managed to slip through a gap for minimal damage but there was a massive wreck behind me. Don't know who caused the spreading out but that has got to be avoided next time. Its a 4 hour race for Christ's sake there's no reason to anticipate the start.
Unfortunatley, in my haste to fit dinner in between qual and the race I forgot to fill the fuel up so started with 30%. No problem I'll just fill it up when it gets low or if we get a safety car. Unfortunatley I got in some really great battles and was despirate to make it to the top 10 but forgot about the fuel! So I ran out. Then I got mixed up between the disco rule and the shift-p rule so i tried to rejoin the race, big apologies for that.
Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe at some point this season Joe will get to drive!!!
Cya next time.
Quote from Scott_Michaels :Wow, that was interesting!
The start was awful. I don't know why but the field spread right out through the last corner then bunched really badly after that. I saw it coming and started braking carefully and early but i underestimated the level of bunching. Managed to slip through a gap for minimal damage but there was a massive wreck behind me. Don't know who caused the spreading out but that has got to be avoided next time. Its a 4 hour race for Christ's sake there's no reason to anticipate the start.
Unfortunatley, in my haste to fit dinner in between qual and the race I forgot to fill the fuel up so started with 30%. No problem I'll just fill it up when it gets low or if we get a safety car. Unfortunatley I got in some really great battles and was despirate to make it to the top 10 but forgot about the fuel! So I ran out. Then I got mixed up between the disco rule and the shift-p rule so i tried to rejoin the race, big apologies for that.
Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe at some point this season Joe will get to drive!!!
Cya next time.

That's some terrible luck. You were really doing well there, moving on up.

We'll take a look at the replay of the start and try to address whatever caused that. We implemented a new start procedure so that the leader gradually accelerates toward the green, but I was so busy messing with the tracker that I didn't get to watch it.
Quote from SamH :Dustin means that, when I let Stu Whitehead through, whoever behind ran me off the track. I gave good room, but didn't even see them coming at me. We just changed driver, hence Dustin's hurried post.

I'll take a look.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Both cars went into the corner side by side. 05 left room for 02, but 02 appeared to hit the curbing and push a bit, then ran into the side of the 05 and spun. Racing incident, no penalty.

mprEdited replay attached.

Thanks for checking.
Quote from SamH :Dustin means that, when I let Stu Whitehead through, whoever behind ran me off the track. I gave good room, but didn't even see them coming at me. We just changed driver, hence Dustin's hurried post.

#22 LFSLA: SG penalty for avoidable contact while lapping #13 UKCT.
ok... now... can someone explain me why is so necessary to drive so close in the start/finish line of the FIRST lap?? car #2 hit me damaging my suspension.... i had to pit because of that.... can´t understand... its a 4hs race, men!!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :#22 LFSLA: SG penalty for avoidable contact while lapping #13 UKCT.

can you tell me in what lap that happend? i´m quite sure i didn´t hit anyone.... i was alone almost all the stint....
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's some terrible luck. You were really doing well there, moving on up.

We'll take a look at the replay of the start and try to address whatever caused that. We implemented a new start procedure so that the leader gradually accelerates toward the green, but I was so busy messing with the tracker that I didn't get to watch it.

we did

but people behind i cant say as i was busy trying to get p1 at green lol
Pit stop duration has been removed from the tracker page as it wasn't 100% correct.

Starblue
Quote from Locovich :can you tell me in what lap that happend? i´m quite sure i didn´t hit anyone.... i was alone almost all the stint....

You were following the 06 (Concept Racing) car past #13, UKCT in the double right hand infield bit. Inbetween the two kinks you lost control a little and slid into #13, sending him hard into the wall. Replay attached (first lap of replay).

http://www.mediafire.com/?mxyudz2zwsh
ah... lap #30... well... its not the point to complaint because we just made the SG... but, 1st: it was a bad lag situation, and 2nd, i DID release fully the throttle and the car oversteered, trying to control it is when i "hit" him.... it was not a "ram"....
excuse me for all the situation.... it was not intentional... and i´m not sure it was "avoidable"...
Cars 16 and 04 just had contact around 1hour 40 minutes. Didnt see who was at fault as the remote isnt very handy at that but just thought it be worth a mention.
Quote from Locovich :ah... lap #30... well... its not the point to complaint because we just made the SG... but, 1st: it was a bad lag situation, and 2nd, i DID release fully the throttle and the car oversteered, trying to control it is when i "hit" him.... it was not a "ram"....
excuse me for all the situation.... it was not intentional... and i´m not sure it was "avoidable"...

I understand, it's an iffy situation.

But our belief is that in losing control of the car you take responsibility for the situation. It was borderline, but this was our decision.
where is the tracker? the one i have is not working.... can someone send me a pm?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I understand, it's an iffy situation.

But our belief is that in losing control of the car you take responsibility for the situation. It was borderline, but this was our decision.

No problem... i´m not complaining.... just giving my vision, and offering my excuse...
Quote from Locovich :where is the tracker? the one i have is not working.... can someone send me a pm?

Still having issues. Your URL is probably correct if you got it today.

edit: back up. :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Still having issues. Your URL is probably correct if you got it today.

edit: back up. :P

yeap, i got it today... so we´ll wait until is fixed. But, i think there was not many disconnections, so track position is quite right...
number 16 T.Mohammed, lagging badly and caused a crash with concept 06 due to it. lap 74 ish.

EDIT touched someone else two laps later....lag is too dangerous
Where's your pentalty for chatting "lol" DWB?
Where's the pentalty for the chatter in qualifying? He didn't know the rules so he gets a pass?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG