The online racing simulator
Three suggestions
(4 posts, started )
#1 - nism0
Three suggestions
Just some small suggestions;

- Have an option to limit chat, ie if someone sends more than 4 messages in 5 seconds they cant chat for 10 seconds or something, it will help stop spammers, and those who spectate and talk while others are racing.

- Fix pit exit drive-through penalty, I got a penalty when I was just crossing the line, said "Exited Pit Lane" but I still got the penalty.

- Make the ripple strips a bit smaller, Iknow it's been suggested before, but they are really dangerous for rolling your car.

I have alot of other suggestions, but they arn't that urgent, and I don't think are needed.
#2 - ysu
I don't like idea 1 as a server setting, probably just a race-setting.
but even in races you sometimes just stop and chat. *shrug* it's not the program: it's the people - again - imho.

ripple strips: they are not too high, they're actually too low sometimes, very easy to cut. It's the cars, or the gravity, or both, but you know, you can always just go around the corner and you won't flip the car for sure, or have a softer set...
Number one can be a simple add-on I believe. Perhaps even race manager.
If anything, just block chat all together.
it would be nice to have the ability to send PM's (personal messages) to other racers online (either on the same server or on a different server to you)

Three suggestions
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG