The online racing simulator
FWD Playaz
(18 posts, started )
FWD Playaz
Oh boy, controversis coming...
Not bad vid..

But drifting FWD isnt really fun
how much did you E-penis grow because of your nickname blocking quarter of the screen during the whole movie?

(it's people like you, that created the drifter's nightmare that is Ian H.)
Oh god, where all the good drifters went ? I'm not surprised that drifters are meant to be retarded idiots forgoing talent, like Ian.H sig is saying.

FighterD: You know that assdraging what you were showing isn't drifting ? Or better, do you know what drifting is ? All the things what are happening to car while drift ? If you learn what is drifting about, you can come back.
well, im not going to judge the content of the video because im not into drifting. But the video quality isn't bad, a few mistakes here and there, but watchable.
Tip...just don't use the driver name for soo long...and use zoom a litle more maybe.
You can't drift a FWD. But the video wasn't to bad.
Jesus Christ, I wasn't ass-dragging!
I was using an old rally trick called "Scandinavian Flick". Do you know, what it is? And I think that FWD drifting is much heavier than RWD, or even AWD. Because you don't have enough control in corners, like it is in RWD.

And, squidhead...
I only wanted to protect my video for stealing. Sometimes many people are stealing sequences from many movies. This "watermark" or "tag", as they call it, is some kind of an obstacle for stealers.

Squad-e:
FWD drift isn't really fun? Try to tell it to the Saudis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C6GwOyOoHY
WoW, drifting a shitty honda on the motorway... It's fun, really
#12 - STF
yay, fwd dorifto,advanced rallying techniques and saudi drifting godz.. zomg.

Quote from FighterD :I was using an old rally trick called "Scandinavian Flick". Do you know, what it is?

noo, we`re all noobs, and you iz teh smart, chosen one by teh godz (maybe saudi drifting gods mentioned earlier) to show us the light.
Quote from FighterD :I wasn't ass-dragging!

ok, I believe you, you just gave me irrefutable proof. you were in fact ass-throwing-sideways hoping to catch it sooner or later.

you and all the saudi "fans" should go there and .. imitate them, "have some fun".
you know "erhabe" stands for "terrorism" ? maybe that`s what they do, terrorize the streets, while attempting to kill themselves.
i mean, at least they could try to control those cars, or if they are drift-inclined, why not do it the right way, rwd light cars and not on freakin` public roads.
oh well, maybe it`s a better way to die.. for them.. (they do die.. heaps of them, weeeeeeeBANG, "- what what? what did i hit.. - oh, nothing special, just a sorrow by-stander, Allah`s will, not your fault").
really, getting tired of this.

back to the movie..
First of all saudi drifting is a pointless act that in my opinion takes no skill, nor shows ones skill of anything... I never thought the day would come when people would say "Hey, I can make a car spin out and do a 720... Wow I'm talented." Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the goal of car control to keep a car under control, IE not spinning. Anyways, there was my saudi drifters ain't got no skill rant.

Video was quite boring and as mentioned, the FWD drifting pretty much sealed the deal for me. Not bad but certainly not the most entertaining video... Keep working on it though!
Quote from BigTime :First of all saudi drifting is a pointless act

+ 1

People in some country's just can't do what European's can....like drink or get laid in some bar....soo they got to do something to entertain them selfs. But at least they could do proper racing on race tracks....not terrorizing the public roads and killing inocent people along the way. It will all be over when the son of someone important get's himself killed.
Well, I think all of you are right.
Some people can't really appreciate work of others. They prefer attacking them at many ways. And, of course, they're winning.

If this video is so bad, I'm going to delete it. And I want admins to delete this thread.
Thank you.

And Happy Easter everybody.
Look. I know that you're a bit pissed off right now. But if many people here tell the same, then there's some truth in it.
Thats the second real life video you've post, this one is better.

FWD Playaz
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG