The online racing simulator
Few questions with buying S2
(9 posts, started )
Hello there racers in coming weeks im going to buy s2.
1.Do i need to buy in pounds or dollers or i can use any?
2. I used to racing in bl1@fbm (1:14)improve quite fast,but if I come to s2 how do i start ?Will i be loser in new combo like lx6@so4 and so on or there a lot of new guys like me?clean racing and improving is not a problem,but being too slow and too many new combos
Quote from Neblaivas :Hello there racers in coming weeks im going to buy s2.
1.Do i need to buy in pounds or dollers or i can use any?
2. I used to racing in bl1@fbm (1:14)improve quite fast,but if I come to s2 how do i start ?Will i be loser in new combo like lx6@so4 and so on or there a lot of new guys like me?clean racing and improving is not a problem,but being too slow and too many new combos

1) AFAIK you can pay in pounds or dollars
2) There are people of all different abilities. Some slower than you, some faster, and some who you will be level with. Don't worry - you will soon find your favourite combos and become fast on them if you practice
Thanks. Another question. In demo servers most servers are 5lap races with no qualify or anything and about 30-50 servers online with mostly 3-12 online ,how diffrent will be in s2 and how to get in legue?
Quote from Neblaivas :Thanks. Another question. In demo servers most servers are 5lap races with no qualify or anything and about 30-50 servers online with mostly 3-12 online ,how diffrent will be in s2 and how to get in legue?

Well its quite rare that there will be a server with qualifying on before the race. There are around 10 laps per race on most of the servers i would say. Well anyway good choise on buying S2, nice to see more Lithuanians around

Sekmes
Dekui.
And how many online playing per server and how many servers online ~
Quote from Neblaivas :Dekui.
And how many online playing per server and how many servers online ~

I think there is a maximum of 47 connections to one server and a maximum of 32 cars in a race at the same time

There are about 500 servers online, but many of them are empty. There are still many places to race though. The CTRA Race 1 server for example is nearly always busy
And how about leagues?how to join ,etc
Quote from Neblaivas :And how about leagues?how to join ,etc

All the leagues are in the leagues subsection of the forum. Simply find a league that you think you will enjoy and sign up. They usually have threads where you can sign up.
#9 - Danas
Good thing to hear that your buying a license. I Hope i'll see you online in the near future, never seen you in demo though. There are tons of good servers in S2. From cruising, sumo, auto x layout servers like the CTRA and a lot of proffesional racing servers. Anywhere you'll go, you will probably get advice on how to make your time better and if your racing line is good or not.

Jei ka as is DeadLine komandos, parasyk mum kada jau turesi licenzija, galesim pralekt, kad nebutu nuobodu

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG