The online racing simulator
New license and my 1st post
(14 posts, started )
Just wanna say hi, im a noob at this game but willing to learn.
Hi again
Welcome to S2!
Welcome to S2. Cya on track in the future (hopefully)
Welcome to S2!
#5 - BURN
We all were noobs some time. Now just say good bye to your real life :P (j/k)

Welcome!
Erm, why joking? It's true. LFS sucks you away from life. O_O Almost made me fail my math exam. DAMN YOU! Oh well still got 84%
And enjoyed every second of my ''studying''.
#7 - Joe_R
HAHA ya its taking my love life and my school life along with it im struggling a little bit and also i forgot about calling my girlfriend LOL oh well stuff happens anywayz welcome to S2 my friend, nice to see a new S2 Racer
#8 - Tisza
Well, good bye to real life! Welcome as a new citizen of South City!!
Welcome to S2 and goodbye life na just kiding dint realy have any effect on my life
Welcome to the only real racing simulator!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Welcome to S2 and goodbye life na just kiding dint realy have any effect on my life

neither to mine....just said that i will stop going everyday out for coffee and drinks ,stop going for a ride everyday to play with my car and spend 10-20L gas ..
my pocket can handle it anymore...
i have managed to deposit 40% of my monthly payment because i found something interesting to do at my home again..
LFS saves you money!!! buy now a S2 License!!! rofl

Also i'm playing to learn how to play with the RWD cars...because the reason i also stopped spending my money in stupid things is to save money and buy a bmw because my old car is for the garbage now :P
(like we say here in greece..paint your car blue and throw it to the sea :P)

offtopic.. i find it very good for someone even a simple driver (not a racer) to practice at a sim.. he could learn some tips on how controlling his car in dangerous situations..

A question..when the S3 will be out? Should i wait or buy now an S2 license?
Quote from bladegt :A question..when the S3 will be out? Should i wait or buy now an S2 license?

You should buy now. S3 is probably years away and you will have paid the same amount of money anyway if you buy S2 now and S3 later.
hmm.. because it's being a long since my last internet-shopping
in euros s2 its 30.5 when you paying through paypal could you remember me will it takes more than 30.5 euro? i'm thinking of going now to the bank to deposit 33 euros to the card (they take 2 more euros for the deposit..)
YOu can find the prices here.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG