The online racing simulator
Wingman Formula Force GP & DFP for extra pedals?
hi, i have a driving force pro with pedals, but i am missing a clutch. the wingman force gp's sell for a low price, so i was thinking of buying it and use it for a 2nd set of pedals, and i would use the gas on them as a clutch. has anyone done this, or do you know if it will work? thanks
i'm not sure about the wingman force gp, i haven't done it with that wheel but i'm sure it is possible. afaik it is possible with most wheels.
#3 - herki
i use exactly this set and it works fine. only thing is, when the FFGP is not connected to power, you have to press the pedal once at the start of the race, which shouldn't be a problem
Dont' see why it wouldn't work. I use my MS Sidewinder pedals as clutch / e-brake pedals and they work spot on. I would infact recommend the Sidewinder pedals because they're bomb proof, and personally I prefer how they feel to the DFP ones, you may find yourself with the DFP throttle as clutch! The wheel/pedals tend to go for about a fiver on Ebay.
hmm sorry for reviving this thread but, i just got another set of DFP pedals. how do i hook those up to the computer?i see the connector is kind of odd. do i have to take the connector off and re-wire it myself?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG