The online racing simulator
Restricted cars
I would like to have a insim that restricts the use of certain cars (For example, FXR) to only those who knows a "hidden password" (And this password-message isn't shown in chat. It could begin with a "!", and set that all !-messages don't show in chat) or is an admin (Or both?). If someone selects restricted car and joins a race, it auto-spectates him and sends a message "$user tried to use restricted car ($car). Auto-kicking after next attempt", and if he does it again within next 30 minutes, it kicks him out with a message "Auto-kick: $user tried to use restricted car ($car).".

Next feature I would like to have is that penalties are cleared after 10 seconds they have been initialized.

No need for other features in my cruising server (At this point, any way). I think money and license-point system is pretty pointless. It hinders pure cruising.

If someone could help me, I would appreciate that.
I think you'd be best off just stripping that cruise tutorial of the money and stuff. That does most of the work already...
Quote from mcgas001 :I think you'd be best off just stripping that cruise tutorial of the money and stuff. That does most of the work already...

Ok, I will try that. Thanks for the hint.
Quote from Gekkibi :Ok, I will try that. Thanks for the hint.

If not, Post back. Ill see what i can do
I tried cruising tutorial, but came up with problems I can't solve.

Biggest is that my dedicated server is running on the same pc I use for LFS, and both uses insim port 29999. Unfortunately, I can't change that port in cruising insim, or my other insims I use when playing.

And I don't have compiler and necessary knowledge about coding to fix it (I have coded something using C++ many many years ago, and I don't remember anything about it any more).

Could you be so kind that you would edit that cruising tutorial for me?
- Different insim-port, for example 29996 or something.
- FXR costs 1,000,000 credits, so no one can actually buy it (Unless I edit files in /users...).
- FXR sell price set to 0 credits.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG