The online racing simulator
"Racing is Life"
(22 posts, started )
"Racing is Life"
Hi.

This video (trailer) is another LFS remake of scenes from racing movies.
I called this one "Racing is Life", and it's based on an amateur trailer made by "Antty2", about the Le Mans movie, with Steve McQueen.

Enjoy

- Youtube Link
- Download FileFront

For those who would like to see the original amateur video trailer, here's the link:

- YT Link
Awesome video

Only little thing that wasnt so awesome was the night version with the light :P But it was still a really nice movie. Music and video seemed to match

Nice one
must say, original has "that something special"
the adaptation doesn't...

also the night scene did look awkward, but it's a try, the flames looked funny on the FZR, as if somebody put some lighter fluid on it and then lit it up... You could turn the car upside down and then light up only the engine bay are... that could work better
Nice movie foxy i like it!
As with all of your work Fox, I like it a lot. The sounds and editing on the video where quite good. I personally liked the fire effect, but the idea of it being flipped upside down sounds really nice too. Great work Fox!

If I had to complain about one thing in the video it would be that you misspelled my name at the end, it's BigTime, not Big Time! Thanks for the mention in the video BTW.
Thanks all.

While making it, i had a few issues. I didn't knew if to do it like a copy, or if i should change it a bit...and the result is this.
Overall i've tryed to use the same angles and cameras from the original and that's why some scenes ain't that perfect. ( like the burning car part )
In a normal video we can change everything to whatever looks the best, anytime we want, this type of movie making brings a lot of new problems, being limited by angles, camera positions, zoom's, time and stuff are good editing exercises, but tough challenges.

Or maybe im jusy laaaazy...

Well i did it just to know if i could do it .... now i know.

P.s. - Sorry for the misspelling BigTime.
#7 - Lynce
Your movie = Art

Awesome !!!

Muito beim. Perfeito !!!
well...

I'll quote Mr. BigTime from other topic reply....

(...)Thanks Lynce, nice having a comment like that from such a great movie maker.(...)

Btw...i know it's far from perfect....but it's always good to ear that it's appreciated.
Quote from FOX 1977 :well...

I'll quote Mr. BigTime from other topic reply....

(...)Thanks Lynce, nice having a comment like that from such a great movie maker.(...)

Btw...i know it's far from perfect....but it's always good to ear that it's appreciated.

You got my name right!
I like it.
Quote from BigTime :you misspelled my name at the end, it's BigTime, not Big Time!

Ahaha, BigTime worries about his name mispelt with a space, while my name is more mispelt as Knight Attack, when there's only 1 t! Whiney...

OT: Nice one mate. Looking good and good effects.
Congrats buddy , nice video . I was mentioned at the end , your a darling
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Congrats buddy , nice video . I was mentioned at the end , your a darling

Lolll....tks mate.
Btw...for those who don't know...W1ldPort was my LFS Mentor/Friend since the begining(demo), and if it wasn't for him i probably wouldn't be here today.

Thanks ...darling!
Me >>>:drink:<<< FOX 1977

:ices_rofl
Awesome Work! I enjoyed every second

Grats!
top job!
Tks

Quote from squidhead :(..) also the night scene did look awkward, but it's a try (..)

Btw...does anyone know how to simulate the headlights on Vegas?
Quote from FOX 1977 :Tks

Btw...does anyone know how to simulate the headlights on Vegas?

No I don't. I have a few different ideas for night scenes that I could talk to you in private about but at this point it's all theory. Let me know if you find anything out and if your interested, send me a PM with your MSN account. If you do not have MSN Messenger we can just talk with PM's over the forum, I just prefer MSN.
you got pm.
do you crop edit to make the screen shake?(like move the tilt the screen each frame?) i hope its a plugin
Quote from Sueycide_FD :do you crop edit to make the screen shake?(like move the tilt the screen each frame?) i hope its a plugin

LMAO, I used to do that before I found out about the new blue plug-in. Once I found out about it I was quite upset I took the time before hand. If you have a hard time finding it, let me know...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :do you crop edit to make the screen shake?(like move the tilt the screen each frame?) i hope its a plugin

Hi.

Just google for a Quake script for vegas editor.

"Racing is Life"
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG