The online racing simulator
idea for a skin
(36 posts, started )
Quote from Riders Motion :Was Swchantz' account hacked or what? Maturity kicked in? Good job on the skin and your new personality anyway.

lol, no had a vacation
and trying to post as less as posible
but i'm working on the skin in about 10 minutes so it should be finnished today
should i put sponsors on it or should ill let it like it is now?
ok, this is the skin now.
i putted some logo's on it, think its ready for release
what u guys think?
Attached images
FZR_render creation1.png
FZR_render creation2.png
FZR_render creation3.png
FZR_render creation4.png
it has some rough spots and the lines no matches up , besides from this, is looking good
Quote from FCS13 :it has some rough spots and the lines no matches up , besides from this, is looking good

ty
so it still needs some work
Quote from FCS13 :it has some rough spots and the lines no matches up , besides from this, is looking good

Also try a drifrent maybe white coloured Castrol logo i think it wil look better for the rest of it nice skin
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Also try a drifrent maybe white coloured Castrol logo i think it wil look better for the rest of it nice skin

ty
still needs a little work till its perfect
ill try your tip!
ty
thats the way kev! its good i like it very much, keep up the good work!
i think there isnt much to do on the skin anymore, what do u guys think?
Attached images
FZR_creation- final-1.jpg
FZR_creation- final-2.jpg
FZR_creation- final-4.jpg
i think its pretty good. just that xerox(if i readed it right) is little too low. it goes over that kit and the lowest part of it gets stretch'd. But i think its pretty good skin
If i was you schwartz, instead of just the xerox decal on the side, do many, but make them small.

I also think another decal would go well above the rear and front tyre on the side, where the white bits are
ill give it a shot

idea for a skin
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG