The online racing simulator
Extra Names on GTR´s
(5 posts, started )
#1 - SiL-X
Extra Names on GTR´s
Hi Dev´s,

On the GTR´s and the Formular´s there are some "extra plates" on the side.
If i write my name in (e.g.) red:
SiL-X
The extra plates are invisible!
They are don´t shown!

But this bug isn´t with all color, just a few!

(My eng. isnt the best, but i hope you can understand me and i can help you! )
If I understand you correctly, this is an area that displays the same as your license plate that is on the front and rear of the car. To change the license plate, it is in options -> Player, where you create a player name.
Quote from mrodgers :If I understand you correctly, this is an area that displays the same as your license plate that is on the front and rear of the car. To change the license plate, it is in options -> Player, where you create a player name.

Hes not saying its a bug that their their, but that making your license plate a certain color it dissapears.
Ah, I see. I thought he was making a skin and putting his name there on the skin. Then seeing it disappear when he used the skin. Gotcha now .
#5 - SiL-X
Quote from mrodgers :If I understand you correctly, this is an area that displays the same as your license plate that is on the front and rear of the car. To change the license plate, it is in options -> Player, where you create a player name.

hehe... I think i know how to handle LfS! But thanks!

But in this options field you can enter your "number plate"
This "number plate" is used for the extra plates in the (e.g.) window of the XFR, FZR and so on...

But if you do your text on the number plate in (e.g.) red, than it disappears!!!

Just try it!
Hope, now u can understand me!

Extra Names on GTR´s
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG