The online racing simulator
where can I get a nice set of pedals?
as per thread title ^^^

I was thinking maybe upgrade to G25 pedals as that is a three pedal set. Can you buy them separately?

Are there any other performance pedal sets for sim racers that wont break the bank?
I don't think the G25 pedals will work with other wheels, though I have never tried it either. The G25 has the best performance:quality ratio in my opinion.
How would the pedals work? They arn't USB, they just plug into the wheel. If you want this to work, you need to find some USB pedals...
I already have a logitech wheel. It cant be that difficult to mate them up.
can be hard since no other logitech wheels have a 3 pedal setup... It needs to be identified as a G25 if so. But what wheel do you got that is better then the G25 .

In PC sims this is no problem you can use more then one controller at the same time. G25 pedals is great you can modify them with the nixim progressive brake mod and you do get as good or better then those 4-500$ after market pedals . Minus the adjustability of course.
You don't have to buy G25 pedals to have 3 pedals system. Just like me, you can buy a 2nd simple wheel (wheel doesn't have to work, only pedals) and use it. Works nicely
I currently have the rare breed called the momo red . & I am looking for a quality pedal set a bit like Richard Torps. I dont like the feel of pushing on these plastic n spring rubbish they keep producing.

found some made by ACT LABS
I got most of these from eBay.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I got most of these from eBay.

lol, i have one to do them all. But im not a good player, LFs ruined my skills. Anyway, great picture
Quote from MattxMosh :I need to get on of these on eBay.

Quote from anttt69 :Christ!, do you moonlight as some sort of bad ass musician?

I wana know when they re bringing out the 'little muff'

Nah I used to be a bad ass musician, now I need pedals. Trying to get back into doing creative stuff with my free time instead of playing computer games though.

And they already sort-of did.

I've rewired my board since that pic and velcro-d everything down, looks a lot tidier now and is capable of all manner of squelchy trumps and laser noises. With everything on you don't even need a bass guitar - it makes the same sound when you stick the jack plug in your ear.
I bought on of those pedals, along with the Double Muff. Found a really cheap place for them.

http://www.imusician.co.uk/Default.aspx

The Double Muff is the better pedal for me, I sold the LBM straight away.
Quote from anttt69 :I already have a logitech wheel. It cant be that difficult to mate them up.

It would be very difficult seeing as the pedals only contains the pots. The board in the wheel itself can't suddenly use another signa, my guess is if you did get them to work you'd only have two of the pedals.

You could get the circuit board that somebody linked to earlier and wire up the pedals that way, assuming you can obtain a G25 pedal set but still then why go for crappy mass produced pedals when you've gone to that length?
Quote from ajp71 :It would be very difficult seeing as the pedals only contains the pots. The board in the wheel itself can't suddenly use another signa, my guess is if you did get them to work you'd only have two of the pedals.

Good Point, i think im stuck with my two pedal setup for now, untill I can afford something better.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG