The online racing simulator
2008 Lfs 500
(13 posts, started )
2008 Lfs 500
Hello dear reader, We are inviting all teams to the LFS 500. This Event will take place in the [CFL] Rally Server on s2. The race will be 200 laps long. This is a event where teams can race. The qualifying
race will be this Sunday, March 9, 2008 from 1:00 PM EST to 9:30 PM EST. The real race date will be posted soon.
Race Date. Hey guys! Quick talk with the 720 team and the race will be held on March 21, 2008 Friday. 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM EST Teams can have multiple cars on the track. Skins do not have to be used.
#3 - M2264
im in
sounds good m8te! 720-boxster checkin in =]
Quote from M2264 :sounds good m8te! 720-boxster checkin in =]

Good man. Hope you can make it to qualify!
Anyone wana sumbmit there team? Visit the server [CFL] Rally Server and The car you will race with is FXR
Quote from M2264 :sounds good m8te! 720-boxster checkin in =]

Dude make the quali tommorow! on the [CFL] Rally Server
The new server is LFS 500 join us now!
oh wow... wanna say the track?
/me shakes his head at inexperienced race organizer.

You don't list what track/car this race is, you waffle on the server name, you announce the event 1 day before the qualifying race, and the link that is supposed to have all the updated info has absolutely no posts in it.

:doh: :dnfnoob:
What happend was i dont feel like thre "event" but its now a racing server The name is LFS 500
Quote from banshee56 :/me shakes his head at inexperienced race organizer.

/me too

Events have to be planned at least 2 months before they take place, and at least you need 1 month sign up time or you end up with no drivers. I planned to do the LFS V8Star Championchip, but there was no interest in it, although I set up nearly everything. I had one driver from the German forum and cancelled the event one week before it would have taken place. This can also happen.

I decided rather to take part in and help to organise Championchips then organising them all alone. Maybe this could be an advice to you.

2008 Lfs 500
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG