The online racing simulator
Demo Racers Unite!
(39 posts, started )
HIII , i come to do Spam

SPAM

Ok , bye
#27 - SamH
Hi, I come to give infraction. BYE.

FTR, I wouldn't bother to post apparent spam, but since there is no other way to let everyone know that someone receives an infraction, we need to post in relevent threads. I strongly recommend nobody follows with more spam.
Meh, if LFS Demo was only 1 week, me and many others would be gone.

Then again that's probably a good thing o_O.

Hm, if you want to find friends, I suppose just driving around on servers and starting some small talk in between races has always helped. Although it IS true that S2 has a good community, s2 doesn't exactly have the biggest amount of servers. And by the looks of it, I haven't seen demo in months, but I am pretty sure that it's dead by now.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Meh, if LFS Demo was only 1 week, me and many others would be gone.

Then again that's probably a good thing o_O.

Hm, if you want to find friends, I suppose just driving around on servers and starting some small talk in between races has always helped. Although it IS true that S2 has a good community, s2 doesn't exactly have the biggest amount of servers. And by the looks of it, I haven't seen demo in months, but I am pretty sure that it's dead by now.

Yea, this is exactly what I did. Got a few contacts doing so. It's really nice how we're all a small community and we all know each other like back in the days of the BETA versions.
on s2 EVERYTIME at least a few ppl are on.
really EVERYTIME
Quote from tinvek :i've the same problem, i work nights and as such feel like im on US / Canada time and if i go online in the morning when i come home all i find are australians ( no insult intended ).

its the same story with Call of Duty

where do you find australians? im an aussie and i can never find neone in aussie servers cept for 1 or 2 people
Quote from pizza_delivery :Yea, this is exactly what I did. Got a few contacts doing so. It's really nice how we're all a small community and we all know each other like back in the days of the BETA versions.

Mind you, Live For Speed is still in ALPHA stage, we haven't even reached BETA yet

But I get what you mean
Buy S2 if you want good racing, thats all there is to it. If you stay with demo... well, all the power to ya... but the arseholes that are blatantly apparent in the demo do not exist in S2. So, let me rephrase:

If you want GOOD, CLEAN and FAST racing, buy S2!

And just some friendly advice to the REST of the demo racers... you guys are damn lucky you have access to a demo! Especially with online capabilities and no time restrictions! This post is an example of a useful topic!

If you other demo racers out there cant make posts about anything other the "ZOMG I WANT THAT BODY KIT ON MY CAR!!! THE EXTRA 50LBS OF PLASTIC WILL GIVE ME SUPER SPEEEEED!!!" or "ZOMG I WANT A BIGGER TAILPIPE AND NEON DASH LIGHTS!".... stfu please!
Quote :
on s2 EVERYTIME at least a few ppl are on.
really EVERYTIME

Uhmm... try like 60-70 ppl at any given time...
Quote from teedot :Buy S2 if you want good racing, thats all there is to it. If you stay with demo... well, all the power to ya... but the arseholes that are blatantly apparent in the demo do not exist in S2.

*coughcough*
Quote from teedot :
And just some friendly advice to the REST of the demo racers... you guys are damn lucky you have access to a demo! Especially with online capabilities and no time restrictions!

I'm still trying to figure out why so many people tend to call demo racers freeloaders and get all worked up about it, really. Explain it to me
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :
I'm still trying to figure out why so many people tend to call demo racers freeloaders and get all worked up about it, really. Explain it to me

There is a bug in S2 that causes the left inferior prefrontal cortex to atrophy in some people, resulting in insufferable smugness.
Quote from nihil :There is a bug in S2 that causes the left inferior prefrontal cortex to atrophy in some people, resulting in insufferable smugness.

The worst part is that you don't know that it has afflicted you as well!
Quote from pizza_delivery :Hi all,

I've been having a lot of trouble finding a good server with lots of racing. I'm in the Western Canada Time zone. I was hoping to make a few friends to go out and race with that have a 1:15.xx pb on blackwood since my laptop cant handle too many cars on the track at once.

add me on msn jello86er123@hotmail.com

i can suggest you a server lol
its my lfs-host demo server
name: lfs-host demo server

Demo Racers Unite!
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG