The online racing simulator
Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
One more.
A bit of epic failers saying epic fails to those people who didnt epic fail.
Quote from ImportFantasy :One more.
A bit of epic failers saying epic fails to those people who didnt epic fail.

I hope that your not implying that you didnt epic fail when I was watching yesterday.

My definition of an epic fail = Hitting a barrier and flying off the track (Or almost)
Coutn KENGEN-T MIKEY! in
count me in
what happens if you hit one of the cones that aren't clipping points? Like the ones on the outside of the turn in front of the barriers?
Quote from ImportFantasy :whos they?0.0

Stop saying i fail you epic failer :P

It's me and you...Noob.Don't listen to Mista,he's just jealous.
Quote from spanks :what happens if you hit one of the cones that aren't clipping points? Like the ones on the outside of the turn in front of the barriers?

nothing,unless you take out alot, then we have a problem. but as long as you dont hit the green posts, your fine
during practise I sometimes "nick" them, just bearly tuch some green posts with front bumper, will this count against me during comp?
I asked to b judge, I guess i am denied?
have fun.
BUMP

-Qualifyer in 2 days,please download the layout and practice!
Quote from CobraDrifter :BUMP

-Qualifyer in 2 days,please download the layout and practice!

Or don't.

Peoples who practice will eventually have more chances to qualify than peoples with big mouth that just put their name everywhere and don't attend to anything so it's to our advantage!
We will let our server up all the week for competitors to train. Here are the infos:

Server: Slide-FX Public Drift
Password: priv

We hope it will help a bit.

Slide-FX.
Quote from Tein Drifter :This event will be held on March 8th, 2008 both at 3:00PST For Qualifyer and 4:30PST For The Actual Event.

And stop changing the freaking dates/times!
Quote from Riders Motion :We will let our server up all the week for competitors to train. Here are the infos:

Server: Slide-FX Public Drift
Password: priv

We hope it will help a bit.

Slide-FX.

thanks man
ok, I don't know who, but someone from the epic team said I was judge. Please PM me for more info.

which is weird because 3 of my teamates, and team boss is in the competition Lol.
Has anything changed that we should be informed of? This thread is kinda dead since a week.
Quote from Riders Motion :Has anything changed that we should be informed of? This thread is kinda dead since a week.

sorry guys, i was havin problems finding 4 more members to join the comp, and wasnt sure about gordans status as judge. EVERYTHING UP THERE IS FINAL!!!!!
wheres meh in the list
u better let me in, 19 is empty :P
lfs username - alpine159
racer name - Epic S''aLpine
#47 - Equi
Hi, sorry m8 but ive taken that slot allready talked to Tein before he added that empty slot. So he havent just updated it :\
3:00 PM -8 GMT?... I think it is 00:00 for me, when im +1 GMT...
Quote from Drift King CZ :3:00 PM -8 GMT?... I think it is 00:00 for me, when im +1 GMT...

jupp, same as for me. I will get some drinks after the comp. either for celebrating a good position, or drinking away a horrible one

Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG