The online racing simulator
idea for a skin
(36 posts, started )
idea for a skin
hello!
i made this sketch (nor perfect couse it is a sketch)
its an idea for a skin i wanna make
wanna now what u guys think of the idea
Attached files
ideaforskin[1].pdf - 78.8 KB - 255 views
it isnt a good idea?
#3 - FCS13
isnt bad, go ahead

that looks very goodyou should make it
had a quick start at it.
still need to discover how to skin with photoshop, i'm used to illustrator.
but here it is how it is now
Attached images
render creation.png
The quality looks better than what you were doing with Illustrator.

I'm confused why you took the time to draw out a pic of the FZR and then put ideas on it, when you could've just put it straight on a skin.

Still, stick with Photoshop, you'll find it much better once you get used to it.
Quote from beefyman666 :The quality looks better than what you were doing with Illustrator.

I'm confused why you took the time to draw out a pic of the FZR and then put ideas on it, when you could've just put it straight on a skin.

Still, stick with Photoshop, you'll find it much better once you get used to it.

well i made this sketch at school, i came at the idea when i pulled over the render form of the fzr. and BTW i made some new things on the skin, hope its even more better now!
only need to make the render of it, so ill edit when i got it
Quote from schwantz34 :well i made this sketch at school, i came at the idea when i pulled over the render form of the fzr. and BTW i made some new things on the skin, hope its even more better now!
only need to make the render of it, so ill edit when i got it

Use the CMX Viewer for WIP shots, no point wasting time with renders. Render final products to show them off properly.
Quote from beefyman666 :Use the CMX Viewer for WIP shots, no point wasting time with renders. Render final products to show them off properly.

yeah but i cant find a cxm viewer for apple..
BTW the new render
Attached images
render creation2.png
anyone with some advice to make it even better?
what do u mean?
I think the rear wing and the bit on the front corner makes it look too fussy and messy. But I like the rest.
Quote from LFSn00b :make the red go all the way up till the window

nah, i like it how it is there, it is a part of the other red beside it

Quote from tristancliffe :I think the rear wing and the bit on the front corner makes it look too fussy and messy. But I like the rest.

ok, think i'm gonna delete the front corner thing and ill need to think for something else for the rear wing, any idea's for the rear wing?
well, here is what i think, even drew rings(maybe little fastly made) to places i changed something
Quote from batteryy :well, here is what i think, even drew rings(maybe little fastly made) to places i changed something

yeah!

that are coowl things
gonna change that when i got time
but i think i aint gonna use the red thing under the head light, i think it looks better without
here some renders:
Attached images
render - creation all.jpg
the fronts a bit out of line, but you probably knew that
Quote from flymike91 :the fronts a bit out of line, but you probably knew that

yep, and the back is even worse!
still working on it, i just dont have the time at the moment
It`s a nice skin, or at least the ground idea behind it is good. With some work and some time on it, it most likely will be a good skin
Quote from The Very End :It`s a nice skin, or at least the ground idea behind it is good. With some work and some time on it, it most likely will be a good skin

ty

i dont have alot of time right now, made a few changes but still need to work on it before the next preview
o only have to get the arrow on the back straight and then ill think its readdy to release!
gonna work on it tomorrow, now i'm going to sleep!
Quote from schwantz34 :o only have to get the arrow on the back straight and then ill think its readdy to release!
gonna work on it tomorrow, now i'm going to sleep!

Im waiting for the finished result with sponsors and stuf

Going to be good of that im sure
Was Swchantz' account hacked or what? Maturity kicked in? Good job on the skin and your new personality anyway.

idea for a skin
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG