The online racing simulator
I Want The Devs To...
(18 posts, started )
#1 - Ilpav
I Want The Devs To...
Can the Devs give any feedback on any cars in development? I would really like to see some new cars! Like a 70's V8 Muscle Car, and a modern V8 muscle car, a V12 supercar (a couple), and a some more stock "street cars" like I4/V6/V8-powered sedans and coupes.

How come the Devs never give out any info about what's in development?
Quote from Ilpav :How come the Devs never give out any info about what's in development?

They want to surprise us.
And you said "never"... What about FBM?
Quote from Ilpav :How come the Devs never give out any info about what's in development?

Because then if something went wrong and it either changed or never got released, everyone would complain about it.
Quote from Dajmin :Because then if something went wrong and it either changed or never got released, everyone would complain about it.

Tottaly agree with you
Yeah, remember how it whent with the Lx8 and rallypack :/
But, I like to belive they have some surprises up in their sleeves
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, remember how it whent with the Lx8 and rallypack :/
But, I like to belive they have some surprises up in their sleeves

Haha you make the devs sound like the cia
#8 - bbman
Quote from Dajmin :Because then if something went wrong and it either changed or never got released, everyone would complain about it.

Yeah... LX8 anyone? People still moan about that...
Quote from bbman :Yeah... LX8 anyone? People still moan about that...

what did the LX8 even look like?
Like an LX6 with 2 exahust, even more bulged i think and with slicks.
What verson did lx8 be?
And how do i get it?
I saw on youtube a guy driving with it.. he sad it was an unreleased verson.
But how did he get it?
was a fake
lx8 was NEVER in any offical lfs version
btw why are there so much threads bout we want that car (thats just other words for the same meaning) and we want this track and we want that already suggested feature. how can we stop this?
That's not an LX8 in those videos. It's just a modified LX6 with a different (shitty) sound.
I can almost see "Where is my LX8?" -avatars...
Ok, LX8 is old news (Even I knew it's existance, even I haven't been registered for long time. I have keeped my eyes open for many years. Didn't had any reason for registeration before this year). But because of recent postings, now newcomers also knows about LX8, and probably some of them would WANT LX8.
Quote from Stefani24 :was a fake
btw why are there so much threads bout we want that car (thats just other words for the same meaning) and we want this track and we want that already suggested feature. how can we stop this?

Onlythe devs could stop this by giving us more cars and tracks. But since they wouldn't have so great quality like the ones we have 'cause they wouldn't tkae the time they need to develop and programm properly! So I think we have to live with that
Quote from eight8acht :Onlythe devs could stop this by giving us more cars and tracks. But since they wouldn't have so great quality like the ones we have 'cause they wouldn't tkae the time they need to develop and programm properly! So I think we have to live with that

And after we get more cars and tracks, some of us will want MOAR!!!111

Cycle goes on and on and on and...
Quote from Gekkibi :And after we get more cars and tracks, some of us will want MOAR!!!111

Cycle goes on and on and on and...

yep, totally agree with you and i say NO to faster development! :turtle2:
Quote from Stefani24 :was a fake

Actually it wasn't. One of the beta versions of S2 were leaked out, and the LX8 was unlockable as soon as the master server allowed S2 licences to unlock. Now it won't work, due to the master server changing location, along with many older versions being disallowed from unlocking. Also, the version that it was in, the tyre physics were so primitive, that it was like driving on ice anyways.

I Want The Devs To...
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG