The online racing simulator
What are you eating now -thread
(323 posts, closed, started )
Just finished eating 2 penguins....its too early for lunch, ill be starving all day!!

(Oops Ill keeps that there, i mean penguins bars, not actual penguins )
Quote from Lucasinio :Just finished eating 2 penguins....its too early for lunch, ill be starving all day!!

(Oops Ill keeps that there, i mean penguins bars, not actual penguins )

...I started to imagine you eating a penguine. steak or stew, it sounds so... Uncivilized.
I'm eating meat soup and rye bread.

Edit: And as dessert, I am having mämmi!
lol for some reason there is a PS2 Memory card in my mouth just as i find this thread...
Quote from The Very End :I have tasted those, they were good, but a quarter of the pack was enough, don`t know how you managed to eat the whole pack of it, because I allmost threw up when eating a quater of it, but still, it was good

Now eating piece of bread with sausage on.

I have a trained stomach. In fact, I can eat one kilogram of ice cream without throwing up.
Eating some Sour cream and onion Pringles and then will top it off with a good pint of Bitter to wash it all down with

The missus is'nt happy when i eat the sour cream and onion pringles, as she said she dont like to kiss me because it makes my breathe smell

Oh, and OM NOM NOM!!!
Quote from hrtburnout :I have a trained stomach. In fact, I can eat one kilogram of ice cream without throwing up.

Oh my god..
Well, but beat this : At end of school, there is a periode called "russetid" here in Norway. Basically your doing a lot of shit to get some marks and stuff to your hat and suit, and one of the things I have done is to eat 2litre ice on 40 min, I didn`t threw up, but it wasn`t that far away eighter

Now eating.. diet coke - lolol I`m n00b =(
Bah, there is so little good food to eat in this house it wouldn't be worth it to go to the microwve and heat something up.
Iron Maiden- Different World

EDIT: o noez... this is not music... im eating cokiezzz!!!!
Quote from chanoman315 :Iron Maiden- Different World

EDIT: o noez... this is not music... im eating cokiezzz!!!!

Great song tho
Could you please spare a cookie for me? All I have eaten today is these two pieces of bred with ham on :/
:lovies3d:

Attached images
nutella.jpg
Tuna sandwich:
Whole wheat bread from the bakery
Bumblebee Prime Filet solid white albacore
Hellmann's mayo
Diced shallots
Dill relish
Balsamic vinegar
Fresh ground black pepper
Garlic powder

+ 12oz Pepsi

Im drinking some Coke, got some noodles left from me, and chips right from me
Going to make some noodles soon.

MAMA-instant noodles FTW. Only instant noodle what has enough spices...
Your mum.

Some blue grapes and 2 mandarins...wonder if the junk food (includes all prepackaged, prespiced and high salt/sugar or fat junk in my book) generation remembers what fruit is, or ever heard about it.
Quote from The Very End :
Could you please spare a cookie for me? All I have eaten today is these two pieces of bred with ham on :/

/me hands a cookie to TVE

are you still eating the no-sandwich ham with bread thing.. lol.. now i want one of those
im eating Cereal called Crispix...
Just drinking some cheap wine.
I'm back with my daily Sprite. Thinking about getting some generic Tortilla chips from downstairs... maybe.
The end of my pen* - I always do when I'm doing website building.

*Please, can no one edit it to say penis. kthxbai.
This thread is closed

What are you eating now -thread
(323 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG