The online racing simulator
Aston GP Explained
(16 posts, started )
Aston GP Explained
he might not be lien but he prob is...
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :he might not be lien but he prob is...

oh, but of course.. how could I have been so stupid, he probably found this video on youtube on his account and decided to share it with us!
If it is you, your lines suck, your doing T1 all wrong and please, don't ever, ever, try and commentate again.

AND BUY A LICENCE!!!
Sorry for double post but BUSTED!

Name: Augusto

Wow your even both born in the same year, fancy that hey, its a small fcking world.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Sorry for double post but BUSTED!

Name: Augusto

Wow your even both born in the same year, fancy that hey, its a small fcking world.

i changed my mind im going with the other to guys
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i changed my mind im going with the other to guys

LOL, nice call! Get a job and buy the game.
Wonder if the mods have hooked onto this yet, suprised to see no flaming bananas
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Wonder if the mods have hooked onto this yet, suprised to see no flaming bananas

The lighters will soon be flickering!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Wonder if the mods have hooked onto this yet, suprised to see no flaming bananas

we the people of this forum are tired of flaming bananas... we will now continue with another thing we happily do all together - ignore everyone but ourselves
Looks like a bunch of crackZ00rs
Hmm maybe he has an S2 licence but didn't use the same name on th forum or he got the video from somewhere and just commentated about it. Who knows..
actually it's a good english for a peruvian anyways... who knows wth happened xD
Quote from LFSn00b :maybe this explains it?

totally.., he only comments about the races...good commentary btw.. very good

Racer556: peruvian? .. ecuatorian
-
(Joselo) DELETED by Joselo

Aston GP Explained
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG